IELTS: Are our zoos cruel to wild animals?

longhoho 1 / -  
Are our zoos cruel to wild animals
Recently, on public social network, there have been lots of criticize about the cruelness of keeping wild animals in zoos. Personally, i think it depends on many different factors and we can't imply this in every situation.

First of all, we must know that it is human who pollutes the environment most. We cut down forest to make room for houses, golf fields, tall buildings, etc. We build factories so that they could create things that make our life more comfortable while lots and lots of smoke are let out and damaging the ozone layer. The wild habitats are being destroyed by us so it is our responsibilities to create places for wild animals to live in and those are the zoos.

Secondly, although many law about hunting wild animals have been enforced. We cannot fully protect them from hunters in wild habitat. But with the zoos and parks, they are safe.

On the other hand, zoos are not entirely perfect for wild animals. There are lots of zoos that the animals are kept in cages, too small habitat for them to live in. The animals there are kept for entertainment, it benefits the humans not them.

So in conclusion, the zoos themselves are not bad, what we should criticize is the manner of the zoo. They should be built mainly for the animals, not for us- the humans.
Kjerry 4 / 7  
First all all, we must know that it is human who pollute the environment most.
Human poison the environment

We cut down forest for....I think you try to use the word disafforest sounds better.

Use for example instead of ect.

I suggest you should do a lot of reading.
ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
this essay is 229 words
essay task 2 in ielts test needs to write at least 250 words, you should write longer.
JethroJosh - / 31 26  
Your IELTS Score depends on how accurately you used grammar and vocabulary. Though you need a variety of sentence structures, you do not need to worry about its academic styles. Even if you use personal pronouns or phrases such as lots of ( considered semi-formal), there is no penalty or extra score. IELTS exam is not a formal test but semi-formal test ( including academic module). I think most students do not understand why they lose scores and they rely on some tutors than IELTS examiners. Please consult any IELTS examiners.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Are our zoos cruel to wild animals?