The zeitgeist. Technology like e-books is not able to replace printed literature

LaPolo11 12 / 28  
The zeitgeist has strong influence towards technology. Recently, cutting-edge technology has expanded all of parts of mankind live. We have all seen many hi-tech products entering the market, such as i-books, i-pads, i-phones and many more. For this reason some people claim that the increasing development of technology can irritate the development of printed media like books, newspapers and magazines are going soon to be forgotten while others on the other side believe this will never happen. Although digital media increase tremendously, I firmly disagree if people claim that printed media are dong to disappear.

It is undeniable that the highly-invented technology has significant influence to the development of media, particularly in educative parts, such as books, newspaper and magazines. as a matter of fact, people reading behavior have transformed from analogue media to the digital media. it is because digital media is very convenient. Take phone as a pragmatic instance, cell phone today consist of applications in which people can read E-Book everywhere. as a result, this convenient increase the interest of people to use phone as reading tools. Consequently, printed media will be forgotten and by the time people no longer to use printed media anymore, and it will be vanish.

Apart from previous discussion, the infomation of offline media is considered as a reliable souce of data compare to online version. Educational part as a dramatic instance, majority of people who work at academic side claim, books and journals are the perdominant references for their research than digital media since the data of analogue media is more realible than digital media . the outcome of this is printed media is reliable source for people . so the evidence has shown that printed media will never be never replaced by the latest technology.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that albeit some people argue that the development sophisticated technology will intrude and even replace the stabilization of printed media, I strongly believe that analogue media will never be replaced with another sort of media.
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
... some people argue that the development of sophisticated technology will intrude ...
... media will never be replaced withby another sort of media.
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Hi Akhan,
Here are some suggestion for you :

I firmly disagree if people claim that printed media are dong tois going to disappear.

people's reading behavior havehas been transformed

it is becauseof digital media is very convenient

Home / Writing Feedback / The zeitgeist. Technology like e-books is not able to replace printed literature