After 4 years in Lower River, salmons fry will grow into smolts which have size roughly 12-15 cm

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
The comprehensive information regarding the growth of salmon from egg until adult can be noticed in the diagrams. According to the data, we can see that there are 4 development steps which must be passed by salmon such as egg, fry, smolt and adult. Generally, they need 5 years to grow into adult.

Moving to detailed information, the first step which will be described is egg. The habitat of salmon eggs is around small tones in Upper River. In the few months later, these eggs will grow into fry which have measure around 3-8 cm. At this step, they will move another habitat; as they will prefer to stay in Lower River.

After 4 years in Lower River, they will grow into smolts which have size roughly 12-15 cm, and they will stay in Open Sea. To be adult salmon which have measure around 70-76 cm, they need 5 years.

- becoming an adult can be
- stepsstages ( steps - a direction to follow / stage - life cycle )
- which must be passed bythat the salmon
- has to go through such as egg,
- intoas an adult.

- Moving on to the detailed information, - the first stepstagewhich
- will be described is an egg.
- small tones in the Upper River.
- measured around 3-8 cm.
- At this stepstage ,
- they will move to another habitat;
- as they will prefer to stay in the Lower River.

- After 4 years in the Lower River,
- which have sizewhere they will be roughly
- in an Open Sea.
- To be an adult salmon
- they shouldwhich have measured - ,and they need approximately 5

Hi Yusri, once again, you forgot your linking verbs and be careful on your sentences, the"which", "have", "has", etc., they make up a good sentence and knowing which one to associate in your sentence is crucial to the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / After 4 years in Lower River, salmons fry will grow into smolts which have size roughly 12-15 cm