IELTS 1: the wealth in a country versus population proportions in various regions of the world

fardan10 18 / 25 1  
The presented bar chart highlights information about world population and wealth distribution in various regions, and counted in percentages. Overall, it can be seen that the majority of wealth countries have a less population, whereas most of the lowest income in a reverse.

With regarding to the data, the three countries of prosperous nation including Europe and Rich Asia-Pacific accounts for higher income with the top rank is placed by North America at more than a third. While the lowest income are placed by Africa and India at very small number. It is shown a very large gap of population and wealth level in North America by approximately 1:6.

On the other hand, there is a similar proportion in the number of population in three areas (Other Asia Pacific, India, and Europe) at about 15 percent. Following that, although it records the high population in China, Other Asia Pacific, and India, those just have wealth level at under 5 percent. However, Latin America & Caribbean witnesses a short distance both two categories by 1:2.

dina79 20 / 26 3  
The factThe presented bar chart highlights information about world population and ...

this is my suggestion in your introduction:

The trend in bar chart illustrates that the amount of society and the rich generation in the several nationals, categorized by percentages. It is imperative that the richer country shows about amount population. While, the other figures at is inverse in this statement.
- The presented bar chart presented highlights
- of information
- and countedis measured in percentages.
- wealth in a
- countriescountry is evident in the population,
- have athe less the population,
- the richer the country
- whereas most of the lowest income is in a reverse.

- With regarding toBase on the data,
- the three countries of prosperous nation includingincludes - are placed by Africa and India
- atwith a very small number.
- It ishas shown a

- the highest population
- inits China,
- Others include Asia Pacific, and India,
- those just havethe wealth level
- categories by 1:2 ratio .

Fradan, when writing an analysis, mind the formality and the uniformity of the figures that you input. As in this case, it is suggested that you use the percentage sign (%) and if it's in a ratio, make sure that you indicate them as well. I say this, simply because, the analysis is the expression of how you understood the given chart and you amongst others should be the first one to understand it and then the readers follow.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 1: the wealth in a country versus population proportions in various regions of the world