WHEN there IS a WILL there IS a WAY, NO matter what people say..

triox99 2 / 2  
The summer of 2011 fresh out of high school I had decided I was ready to gain professional experience before my college career. Therefore I chose Ernst and young as a firm to start, being highly reputable furthermore a dream for a finance major student. The Human resource advisor gawked at me; I could sense unease in his tone. He advised me that most of the internees at the firm where in process of fulfilling their experience requirements in order to attain an MBA Degree or CA Certification. He was keen to believe I did not stand a chance in that pool of competitiveness and exclusivity. Regardless of what anyone thought of my capabilities, I persisted on my endeavor. After what seemed like an eternity, I got in touch with the department manager; I fought my case and let it take its course. Shortly after, I was informed by the same HR advisor that the manager found my drive and passion refreshing, accepting me into the program. This was half the job however, I now had three weeks of work in which I was entrusted with strenuous tasks and countless due diligence reports for companies I had only dreamt of. It was a surreal experience. I was enlightened by the notion, where there's a will there's a way.
android21 10 / 56 20  
Wow that is quite the achievement. Unfortunately, I have no idea what you want me to do with this paragraph? what is it for? what would you like me to do, you only have a few errors.

Good job man you are truly an inspiration.

at the end close it by saying something like:
my chances were against the odds, but I made it. Where there's a will there's a way!
Therefore I chose Ernst and young as a firm to start, being highly reputable furthermore a dream for a finance major student.

Therefore I chose to start at Ernst and Young, a highly reputed firm which is a dream work exposure for a finance major student.

He advised me that most of the internees at the firm wherewere in process of fulfilling their experience requirements in order to attain an MBA Degree or CA Certification.

Regardless of what anyone thought of my capabilities, I persisted on my endeavor.

....strong point :)

I was enlightened by the notion, where there's a will there's a way.

....exactly !
I admire your courage and wish you good luck with all your future endeavors!

Home / Writing Feedback / WHEN there IS a WILL there IS a WAY, NO matter what people say..