Water tank, pipe, storage tank, boiler, pump, and tube - heating system in a house

putri22 33 / 33 5  
The work of central heating system in a house is illustrated with the diagram. It can be seen that how the components which are the water tank, pipe, storage tank, boiler, pump, and tube are connected through the process so that the hot water can flow to the tap.

First, there is a water tank in the top of the house that is used to fill the storage tank with cold water. Then, the cold water flows through the pipe to the boiler which is fueled by gas or oil and located in the ground floor of the house.

The water is heated up by the boiler and pumped to flow through the pipe system around the house. After that, the hot water flows into the radiators in the different places. Each radiator has small tubes in both side of the radiator. Finally, the hot water is able to be used in the house by turning on the taps.

pikul 23 / 26 3  
The work of central heating system in a house is illustrated with the diagram.THE ONGOING PROCESS OF CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM IN A HOUSE IS SHOWN IN DIAGRAM It can be OBVIOUSLY seen that how the components ...

FirstLY, there is a water tank in the top of the house that is used to fill the storage tank ...

The water is heated up by the boiler and pumped to flow through the pipe ...

i suggest you trying to make a few more sentences since this is too short, good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Water tank, pipe, storage tank, boiler, pump, and tube - heating system in a house