Task 2- Walking is known to be beneficial for health and yet fewer and fewer people are walking thes

Desty22 13 / 20 1  
Walking is known to be beneficial for health and yet fewer and fewer people are walking these days. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to tackle this problem?

Despite giving some benefits, the number of walker has been falling in the recent years. This essay will examine the reasons why number of pedestrian is falling such as high mobility and currently bad facilities, then discuss some possible solutions to solve this issue like promote the function of walking and building good facilities.

The majority factor causes falling number of pedestrians is high mobility and spending much time in working. This significantly affects the number of walker rarely found in weekdays; meanwhile on the weekend they are keen on spending their time with relative even working overtime. For example, mostly workers have to attend the office at 8 am until 4 pm from Sunday to Friday. Next lack of facilities especially walking track also improve the issue. People likely do something if the facilities are available and safety; however mostly society discover that route of walking path is not comfortable, then many rider also ride their motorcycle of walking track in the rush hour.

In term of solutions, there are several ways to solve this issue. Firstly, it is the vital that state provides sufficient number of walking track with better structure. It would attract persons to have daily routine to walk. Secondly, it would be better if government provide information regarding to beneficial things do walking activity regularly. In detailed, state can use the power of media such as television and social media to promote healthy life style begin with one first step of walking habit.

In conclusion, it is clear that the problems caused by falling number of walker in certain countries are serious case. State needs to keep attention current problems of walker while people have be remained to oversee it.
Lita27 16 / 21 2  
Despite giving some benefits,Even though walking gives some benefits, the number of walker has been ...
... falling such as high mobility and currently baddreadful facilities, then discuss some possible solutions to solve ...The two possible solutions, namely campaigning the benefits of walking and building convenient and safe facilities will also be described in the following paragraph .

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2- Walking is known to be beneficial for health and yet fewer and fewer people are walking thes