Vehicle has enhanced people being. However, cars harm nature.

Happyman 1 / -  
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, most people live in big cities and every work day they have to get to their job. There are some ways to do it. One of them is by car. However, it is considered that such vehicle as an automobile harms environment too much. Let me share my point of view and provide some examples.

First of all, there are few researches about influence transport on nature. They show that carbon dioxide pollute the atmosphere. I agree with this point but just in case it is old, because new cars with cutting edge technologies are limited with (CO2) exhausts or even use electricity insist of petroleum. For example, most automobiles in progressive countries are equipped electro or hybrid engines.

Second of all, cars might be the cause such problems as a road accident, fire, because auto details can be broken. As a result, a driver might lose control under/over the car. For example statistic date show that everyday car accidents are happen. Some of them even became catastrophe.

Third of all, people who moving by automobile and do not do sport have high risk to come down with a disease of locomotive organs. For example some blue-color employees almost do not go on foot. This is a reason to become overweight and even get heart-attack.

On the other hand, without shadow of the doubts, cars make modern life better.
First of all, people save their time by driving to job. For example car owners have a golden opportunity to get their work place faster than people who use public transport, bicycles, or go on foot for long distance. Furthermore, it is comfortable to go by car because it has an air conditioner, especially in countries with hot climate.

Second of all, such advantage as mobility has only drivers. They can (set up)/(puck up) staff and go at any convenient for them time. By this way, rest outside becomes favorite one.

Third of all, in my country people who have own car make their own image by buying expensive or/and rarity automobiles. For example, celebrities choose modern, "fashion" cars and often change its. By that way they get respect in high spheres.

I sharp believe that vehicle has enhanced people being. Now it is hard to imagine recent life without automobile. Such things as delivering goods, transportation humans or just solving household needs are impossible exclusive of car. People use auto transport every day, that proves they need it.

However, cars harm nature. Some scientists consider that (CO2) is a main reason of destroying ozonosphere.

Words 425.
Nowadays, most of the people live in big cities and every working day they have to get to their job.commute to their work place.

There are some ways to do it. One of them is by car.

Out of several available modes of transportation , the automobile can be considered as one such most favored transportation mode.

However, it is considered that such vehicle as an automobile harms environment too much.

However, some people view that automobiles have seriously harm our environment.

Let me share my point of view and provide some examples.

Your prompt directly asks you what is your opinion on that. So, you better conclude your introduction with a statement that clearly describes your opinion.
sundin928 12 / 18 10  
First of all, there are few researches about influence transport on nature.

First of all, there are few researches worry about influence transport on nature.

They show that carbon dioxide pollute the atmosphere.

They show that carbon dioxide has polluted the atmosphere.

I sharp believe that vehicle has enhanced people being.

I sharpstrongly believe that vehicle has enhanced people being.

Home / Writing Feedback / Vehicle has enhanced people being. However, cars harm nature.