IELTS: university students live their families while others live away from home

devabe2005 46 / 97  
Education is vital for all the students. It is mandatory for outstation students to take room or hostel near to their university and some students live in same city so they will live at home. In this essay, I will explore both the situation and explain each criteria advantages and disadvantages in detail.

Student who stay at home have full support from their family and relatives. They are disciplined and under control of parents. Students get full financial support for their tuition fees and materials. For example, I stayed at home when I was studying college, I received full financial support, and I received pocket money for my travelling and also money for buying reference books and materials. It helped a great support for my engineering studies. Though staying at home has advantages it has some disadvantages. They are unable to concentrate on studies due to disturbance from family members and relatives. Due to daily pocket money result in bad habits. They have very less knowledge in financial management. No freedom for making decision as they have to obey their parents

On the other hand, travel time will reduce if they stay room near to university. Share books and materials with inmates of the room. Exchange ideas and acquire profound knowledge from peers. They are independent in taking decision according to their interest. Able to learn different culture and religion as their associates are different religion. Improve communication skills as they have to talk and live with the strangers. Staying in a room has some disadvantages. Due to bad company students are addicted to smoking and alcohols. Students feel home-sickness due to staying away from home and friends. He will face financial burden to manage hostel fees, food and materials.

In a nutshell, by analyzing both the situation, have advantages and disadvantages. If aim of the student to study well whatever situation he will study and get excellent marks in his examination. Let's motivate the student community to aim higher for their examination.
It is mandatory for outstation students to take room or hostel near to their university and some students live in same city so they will live at home.

... this is a good point, but I wish you present this idea a bit differently because when you say "outstation" it generally refers to locations within a country. However, in universities you find students who have traveled from far away countries too.

The students who do not live in the locality of the university, especially the international students, have no option but to find an accommodation close by to the university.
salmav 8 / 27 4  
"Student who stay at home have full support from their family and relatives." -> students who stay ...
"Students get full financial support for their tuition fees and materials" try to express in another way, because it seems similar to the previous sentence.

You have so many repetitions in your essay. You should reduce them :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: university students live their families while others live away from home