In the university, students get the knowledge in two ways, practical and theory. Purpose of study

giligrp 2 / 2  
Some individuals believe that the primary goal universities should be to provide information and skill needed for future work. others however feel that the main objective of universities is to give students access to knowledge for its own values regardless if the information is useful for a job or not.

what, in your opinion, should be the primary objective if university education? give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

(IELTS TASK 2)

the main purpose of university is to give information and knowledge for their students. Some individual believe that general point of universities is to provide students to knowledge for it is own abilities regardless if the information is useful for a job or not. And other opinion think that universities should give all information and ability that student meet to face the work-force in the future.

The goal of many students is to get a job after graduate. Students should think wisely about choosing a job which is proper with ability that they have. The best way to decide what kind of job that they want to take is by choosing a job which has a correlation with their major. In the university, students get the knowledge in two ways, practical and theory. There are more the theory lessons then practice that university gives to the students. Unfortunately, jobs need more practical skill experiences then the theory skill.

In this era, so many fresh graduate that have problem with finding a job. It is because when they were studying in the university, they just focused and how to get a job after they finished their study. Students should get more then a skill required for jobs. The universities should be able to open the students mindset and exploit all of the potency they have. If every student has made a good preparation they should not be afraid to face the work-force and they can confidently step to the future.

In conclusion, students must take all of the value of knowledge when they were study in the university, including the knowledge that does not have any correlation with getting a job in the future, whatever the knowledge that university gives to students will be useful someday
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
I will try you some suggestions on the introduction part.

1. Please, check clearly the question : what, in your opinion, should be the primary objective if university education? ...

2. Please check your answer :
the main purpose of university is to give information and knowledge for their ...
Note : You must mention your point of view in this part. You agree or disagree, or you give your opinion. For instance : I really agree that the university should provide information needed in the future.

3. Do not repeat the question, you can paraphrase the question.

Home / Writing Feedback / In the university, students get the knowledge in two ways, practical and theory. Purpose of study