Why go to university? (gaining and gathering knowledge)

nabilkhan 3 / 5  
MY PROMPT IS TO SET THE DEFERENT REASONS THAT LEADS STUDENTS TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY.

please can correct this essay

After graduating from a high school, many students prefer to continue their study at college or university because of many reasons; they consider university as a useful place to gain experience, a place to discover new cultures, and an area to involve their knowledge.

Every experience gained from studying at a university is very useful because of many reasons, it shapes their personality, makes them wise, decide their career. Firstly, it can help in shaping their personality and make it strong and adaptable with the society where they live. Secondly, it is useful especially in some decisive and urgent situations that need people to be wise and intelligent. Thirdly, every experience they gain can be a decisive factor in choosing the career that they will follow in the future after graduating from college. in short, gaining experience from university can help in shaping personality, adopt students with society, and chose for them the suitable career.

Being at college leads many students to discover new things and meet foreign people from different countries and cultures. Interacting and communicating with foreign people can be an opportunity for the students to discover new cultures which enrich their knowledge about them. Also, meeting foreign people can students a clear image about how foreign people behave, act or react in their countries, or in general how they live. Besides, interacting with foreign students can develop some features in student's personality such as the coexistence and fraternity between the different cultures.

Gaining and gathering knowledge can be a strong factor that leads many students to attend the university. While studying at university, every student receive a large amount of information's about different subjects at the university, the importance of these information's is that it is related to their everyday's life and to their culture. For example, my brother who used to study at a university has a lot of information's about many cultures because he has met many foreign students at university.

To sum up, the university plays an important role and it is very helpful in constructing student's personality. Because it prepare students for being responsible, well experienced with solid knowledge and backgrounds, and good citizens in the future.
thania93 2 / 1  
Also, meeting foreign people can give students a clear image about how foreign people behave, act or react in their countries, or in general how they live.

Because it prepares students for being responsible, well experienced with solid knowledge and backgrounds, and good citizens in the future.
OP nabilkhan 3 / 5  
THANK YOU VERY MUCH "tania ramirez"
After graduating from a high school, many students prefer to continue their study at college or university because of many reasons; they consider university as a useful place to gain experience, a place to discover new cultures, and an area to involve their knowledge.(Right here, it would be good to add a sentence that expresses the theme of the whole essay. The theme is like the main idea of the essay.)

I like this sentence:
To sum up, the university plays an important role and it is very helpful in constructing student's personality.

It is importa nt because it prepares students for being responsible, ...

Great job!

Home / Writing Feedback / Why go to university? (gaining and gathering knowledge)