Task 1 - two sorts of communication skills between 1997 and 2006

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The tables reveal the two types of communication skills which are important for citizen's occupation in the survey that held between 1997 and 2006, the measurement is percentage as well. Overall, it is immediately apparent that all of aspect values both years increased exception in selling a product or service.

Based on the data, there were external and internal correspondence. For external communication, the proportion of dealing with people stood at 60%, which rose by 5% in 2006. Others categories have a similar pattern, namely the amount of knowledge of particular products or services gained improvement to 41% and the quantity of advising or caring for customers or clients solely grew 3 per cent which before in 36 per cent. This is opposite, which the number of selling a product or service diminished 3% to 21%.

Whereas there was an extreme climbing in the number of listening carefully to colleagues for internal factor from 38 to 47 per cent, this trend were followed by others like instruction, persuading, presentations, analyzing problems and planning which each has improved no more than 6 per cent over a nine year-period.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
1. It is always good to write a 2-sentence overview.
2. the amount of knowledge of particular products or services CHANGES INTO Many people saw that the importance of the skills in communicating knowledge of particular products and services recorded 35%.

3.

instruction, persuading, presentations, analyzing problems and planning

This is very poor approach. Instead of creating "the shopping lists" , you need to compare and contrast the information given.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - two sorts of communication skills between 1997 and 2006