IELTS-TASK! : Two kinds of weather condition near Pacific Ocean.

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
A comparison between normal conditions and El Nino conditions on both sides of Pacific Ocean is displayed in the diagrams. It can be seen that when the Pacific Ocean is in the normal condition, the storm clouds bring the rain water to West Pacific which is caused the strong trade winds is from East while weather in the East Pacific is bright. On the other hand, since El Nino condition, the strong winds from West move the storm clouds with rain water to the middle of both side of the Pacific Ocean and cause the rain in East Pacific.

During El Nino conditions with storm clouds, the West Pacific side experiences a strong winds which cause a warm water are pushed to eastward, whereas the strong trade winds in the East Pacific, during normal condition with storm clouds, affect the raising of cool water with rich nutrients and push back the warm water to the West Pacific.

Turning to the impacts of normal condition and El Nino condition, there is a rise of the amount of fish in the surface during normal condition in the Peru whereas the Australia is rainy. On the contrary, when El Nino conditions are occurring, the fish in the Peru's surface is lower while the Australia's weather is bright which causes the infertile plants.

broibra 17 / 19 3  
Hi, let me try to give you some suggestion for this writing.

... rain water to West Pacific which is causedcausing the strong trade winds is ...

the storm clouds with rain water toin the middle of both sides of the Pacific Ocean and cause the rain in the East Pacific.

... push back the warm water toin the West Pacific.

there is a rise ofin the amount of fish in the ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-TASK! : Two kinds of weather condition near Pacific Ocean.