Task 1 - Two different processes of manufacturing tea.

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The picture describes how to process tea ready to be consumed. There are two kinds of tea which is processed, namely loose tea and tea bags. Some equipments and methods are applied in manufacturing tea.

First of all, for gaining tea is needed several workers, fans, racks, roller, cutter and oven. Some labours take solely bud and two top leaves which the best quality in a condition the leaves still fresh. Then, the crops are put on the racks and done whitering, a method which air pass though leaves on racks. After that, this divided by two categories, traditional and modern ways. The main purpose to destroy the leaves. The conventional method, with using rollers where the leaves put on there. The effect is the enzymes release from leaves. Modern method which produces tea bags, destroying leaves with cutter. This is a faster process and creating smaller granular pieces.

Then,the next step is oxidation or fermentation which the rolled leaves spread on the tiles and indirect enzyme will be released. Finally, that are entered to oven or hot air dryer. This proccess can make 97% of moisturizer out in total and releasing the flavour and aroma.

Irfan, this is the best version of this Task 1 report essay that I have read today :-) Congratulations on doing a very good job on this essay. Your overview was properly formatted and informative even while lacking that all too important transition sentence at the end. Your second paragraph ran a bit long and should have been divided into 2 paragraphs since you discussed the two methods of destroying the leaves. The conclusion is more than adequate. Now, after giving you the good news, it's time for the not so good news. That is, the grammar errors that need to be addressed. Please note the corrections below :-)

tea ready FOR CONSUMPTION

in TEA MANUFACTURING

THE TEA IS HARVESTED BY SEVERAL WORKERS AND PROCESSED USING fans, racks, roller, cutter and AN oven.

THE HARVESTERS ONLY USE THE BUD AND TWO TOP LEAVES, WHICH ARE USUALLY IN THE BEST QUALITY CONDITION WHILE THE LEAVES ARE STILL FRESH.

and WHITHERED (ANOTHER TERM IS DRIED-OUT)

a method BY which THE air PASSES though THE leaves

EITHER THE TRADITIONAL OR MODERN METHOD OF PROCESSING IS FOLLOWED FOR THE THIRD STEP.

main purpose IS to destroy

The conventional method USES rollers TO CRUSH THE LEAVES

the enzymes ARE RELEASED from THE leaves

THE modern method which produces tea bags, DESTROYS THE leaves with A cutter

CREATES smaller, granular pieces

fermentation IN which the rolled leaves

INDIRECTLY RELEASE AN enzyme

THESE are entered INTO AN oven or A hot air dryer.

can REMOVE 97% of MOISTURE FROM THE TEA IN ORDER TO RELEASE the flavour and aroma
OP irfan727 49 / 68 29  
Thank you very much for your complimentary and valuable corrections @ vangiespen.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - Two different processes of manufacturing tea.