The twenty-first century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring?

hakuyo1112 6 / 9  
Hello! I wrote this in 30 minutes and thanks for your feedback!

Today we live in a highly developing world with increasing improvements in technology and innovative products. Over the last course of centuries, humans have invented variety of new machines and medicines, such as cars, computers, antibiotics and drugs that affected people's lives positively. Thus, in the twenty first century, we will be facing more improvements and advancements in medical, technological and psychological factors. A medicine that will cure any type of cancer, flying cars and memory erasing drugs would be the most substantial changes that this new era will bring.

Among the problems we are facing now, the most significant the incurable types of diseases that are taking away lives of our precious ones. However, doctors are working harder than ever before to meet the demand of drugs and medicines that are required to cure diseases such as certain cancers and chronic illnesses. For instance, my brother passed away from a lung cancer due to inadequate supply of medicines and drugs.

Other than advancement in medical factors, in this century we would certainly see a car flying over our roofs with excitement and fascination. It is an undeniable fact that as a child, I enjoyed watching a batman flying in a car, chasing the bad guys. However, with the advanced technology in transportation in the 21st century, the innovation of a flying car would be practically impossible. As a result, scientists of this generation are on the brick of making the impossible happen possible.

Without a doubt, people are facing the problem of being hurt emotionally by certain past memories or the feelings that are lingering on their minds. Teenage girls are on the verge of suicide being dumped by their boyfriends and adults are constantly feeling over-pressured due to never ending work. As a result, the need of memory erasing drugs is increasing in a society full of problems. Therefore, it is an undeniable fact that scientists would develop such drugs that would help put our mind at ease and peacefulness.

We live in the twenty first century where impossible is possible to happen due to highly developing technology and the demand of medicines that would cure incurable diseases. It is such a fortune that the citizens of 21st century would be able to see such inventions that would fascinate us.
First, it is good to mention the purpose of this writing. Is this for IELTS or TOEFL? Others can provide you with more task related feedbacks when they know the purpose of your essay.

Today we live in a highly developing world with increasing improvements inadvance technology and innovative products.

OverDuring the last course of centuriescentury , humans havemen invented variety of new machines and medicines, such as cars, computers, antibiotics and drugs that affected people's lives positively.brought many benefits to mankind.

Home / Writing Feedback / The twenty-first century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring?