Traditional Foods Vs International Fast- Foods; Discuss

EKA350 1 / 1 1  
In many countries traditional foods are being replaced by internatıonal fast foods.This is having a negative effect on botth families and societies.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The questıon whether internatıonal fast foods have negative effects both families and society has never been silenced in discussion.Some people claim that it is unnecessary so long as other politic problems between countries.However there are quite many wwho believed that there is a strong case for it and they have good valid reasons.

First of all, international fast foods have negative effects on people health.It disrupt all living cycles.Therefore people beecome ill easily.Even fast food leads fatal diseases such as cancer.We should think twice before we are eating fast foods.

Secondly, foods are the fundamental of each country traditions.Whether we want to sustain our traditions spesifications, we should start to protect our food traditions. Furthermore, ınternatıonal fast foods are being replaced instead of traditional foods in the course of time.It have damages on tradition values.

Thirdly, Internatıonal fast foods are easy to achieve and this is another reason of people preference on fast food. Moreover, in the last decade, people want to reach anything else easily. This behaviour makes us lazy.It have lots of bad effects on society.

I would lıke to conclude by saying that,this is a major problem which concerns every member of the society. Some urgent precautions should be taken in order to thwart the bad efftects.Unless we show the necessary attentıon on thıs subject, the day may come when we will forget where we are come from.

I would lıke to see my wrongs,

Thank you for your interest.
morning 2 / 2  
i think u should elaborate your essay. its very concise. and also v imp-- use examples. they will help u strengthen ur points.
The questıon whether internatıonal fast foods have negative effects both families and society has never been silenced in discussion

...What your topic/ prompt means is slightly different from what you wrote ;

It clearly states that international fast foods impose a threat on survival of traditional foods and this trend has a negative effect on both families and societies. You have narrowed it down to say that fast foods have negative effects on families/societies by avoiding talking about traditional foods.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
First of all, international fast foods have negative effects on people's health.It disrupt all living cycles

... how? .... you need to tell the reader how this happens. Tell that they are low in nutrient value, high in carbs etc.etc.

Therefore people beecome ill easily

.... what sort of illnesses? Why don't talk about obesity which is the main issue that many people who consume fast foods are faced with?

You need to pay lots of attention to your essay structure as well as grammar. Do more practicing and post your essays here. You can improve a lot with practice :)
OP EKA350 1 / 1 1  
Thak you for your ınterest :) I will pay attentıon on your replies.

Home / Writing Feedback / Traditional Foods Vs International Fast- Foods; Discuss