TASK 2: Tourism has many demerit effects

JIDA 8 / 6 4  
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.
How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

Those believe that the existence of buildings' impressive are essential for urban area while others think they ought to spend their money to improving others public facilities, I believe that both of them are important for the city.

Those agree that spectacular buildings are significant for a town because it has advantage they can get from there. There are many impressive buildings which are built by the town around the worldwide. it can describe that it is development area and rich city. For instance, The Hofburg in Vienna, this building gives beautiful architecture which are unique building and stimulates people to see and visit. it has treasure with large collection of the Holy Roman Empire and Imperial regalia. The city becomes famous around the worldwide and becomes a tourism place. As a result, creating the impressive building, as a inhabitant can get more pride because it.

However, others argue that money should be spent to building which can the children more brilliant than before and focus in health society. School and hospital buildings are needed by people because the school is place for student to broad their horizon and sharpen their skills. Next, the hospital is needed by the patient who want to get cure in there.

To sum up, I think that all of the buildings are essential to the town. I cannot choose which the better one then leave the others. I can give the solutions that we can look for the company who want to pay those impressive buildings. As I know, the impressive building can be built by private companies who have much money. The other side, the public facilities such as the hospitals and schools will be funded by the local government in the city.
aniani 20 / 20 13  
Hi Imanina, let me try to give feedback on your essay.. ;-)

Those believe that the existence(s) of buildings' impressive are essential for urban area while others think they ought to spend their money to improving(improve) others public facilities, I believe that both of them are important for the city.

1. After to, it must be followed by V1.

Those agree that spectacular buildings are significant for a town because it has(they have)(an) advantage they can get from there. There are many impressive buildings which are built by the town around the worldwide. it (It) can describe that it is development area and rich city. For instance, The Hofburg in Vienna, this building gives beautiful architecture which are(is) unique building and stimulates people to see and visit. it(It) has treasure with large collection of the Holy Roman Empire and Imperial regalia. The city becomes(has become) famous around the worldwide and becomes a tourism place. As a result, creating the impressive building, as a(n) inhabitant can get more pride because it.

1. I suggest to use "they" because it refers to the buildings.
2. Do not forget to capitalize for the first letter if sentence.

3. Use present perfect for explaining an occasion that has happened from the past until now.

However, others argue that money should be spent to building which can (make) the children more brilliant than before and focus in health society. School and hospital buildings are needed by people because the school is place for student to broad their horizon and sharpen their skills. Next, the hospital is needed by the patient who want to get cure in there.

Good job, Imanina! Let's keep writing! :)
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hello Jida,

It is very impressive that you can mention such Holy Roman Empire and Imperial Regalia.
but, i am sorry, i think you have gone far away from the topic :-)

It must explain about the effects of tourism.

let say in paragraph 1 you disagree with the prompt.
- Increase income in the destination country
- The local culture get famous and being preserved by UN

In paragraph 2 you agree with the prompt
- devastate the local culture (since money changes the purpose of sacred ceremony)
- destroy the nature (littering and vandalism)

Good luck bro!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 2: Tourism has many demerit effects