[IELTS] - Topic:international organisations should provide technology

aimee8812 1 / 1  
Topic :International organisations should provide poor countries with technology and practical advice rather than financial aid. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is prevalent over the world that a number of civil and official organizations provide financial support to underdeveloped countries. However, some people claim that these countries should be assisted on technology and practical suggestions instead of financial support. In my opinion, I completely agree this statement and this will be explained by following reasons.

For poor countries, financial support is a short-term resolution to mitigate current problems, however, advanced technologies and practical suggestions are long-term solutions to solve problems in nature. This is because these technologies which relate to agriculture, information technology and commerce areas could generate economic benefits. Thus, it could boost the development of economics in poor countries and finally resolve problems for poor countries in nature. For instance, in Africa, an advanced agricultural technology is provided by China to help corn crops withstand droughts and sandstorms. It would resolve problem about food shortage as well as improve the yield of corn. Based on the above, technology support is more necessary than financial support.

In addition, the funds from financial support might be allocated ineffectively and inefficiently due to lack reasonable and practical planning, whereas technology and practical advice could be used on specific area or industry directly and usefully without complex financial plans. In particular, technology and practical advice could be used for enhance the quality of medical services. This can be best illustrated with the example of Africa. In rural area, some patients cannot be cured owing to poor quality medical services including lack of doctors or knowledge of specific diseases. It has led to increase death rate which is higher than the rate in developed countries. For instance, international Red Cross Society usually organise volunteer doctors to these area. Therefore, the demand of medical technology is larger than financial support since it could improve the healthy situation for people living in these poor countries.

In conclusion, international organization should provide technology and practical advice to poor countries instead of financial support since medical and agricultural technology and practical advice are more helpful than financial support

This topic is difficult for me because I have no idea how to find reasons to support my opinion.
Please give me some advice, Thanks.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
will be explained by following reasons.

It would be better to mention your reasons through some words.

Based on the aboveAccording to what was sated above , technology support is more necessary than financial support.

Please give me some advice, Thanks.

U stated good points with suitable examples, but there is only one thing that I think u should consider it. In one or two sentences you could write why financial aid cannot provide the advantages that u mentioned for other types of helps.

Regards
Ahmad
welnorze 8 / 15  
The examples sounds excellent but the discussion needs to be more in-depth
OP aimee8812 1 / 1  
Thank you for your advice.
welnorze 8 / 15  
BTW, 'in nature' could be better replaced by from the root

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS] - Topic:international organisations should provide technology