Topic: Which better? Living in a city or living in the country? why (150 words)

Namkeo 1 / -  
It is undeniable that living in the urban areas have more benefits than living in the rural areas. Apparently, City is truly better amenity of life than country because it brings many opportunities to develop and promote...

Firstly, the most common reason why people should choose to live in the city due to better employment opportunities. Getting a desired job and working at well reputed company is the first choice for people. These jobs are mainly available in developed cities. Furthermore, jobs is usually well paid in the urban areas. Secondly, this is a also important factor that is everyone want to approach high-qualified education and learn in the higher level school and in the city, there are a lot of well-trained teacher because of well aid salary or promote. Thirdly, It can be see that healthcare services in the city is very good because there are many hospital with modern technology and well-trained doctor. In addition, in urban areas have a lot of others convenient such as more shops, super market, entertainment facilities, well developed infrastructure, means of transportation all of which will improve the qualify of live and help us living with latest trends and modern life style.

To sum up; although, the city still have some problems needing to be solved by government , living in a city is always suitable for young people and children because it will brings for us benefit and improve the qualify of life. In my opinion, living in a city is the best choice.

=> I hope anybody can comment about this short writing with grammar,ideal, structure...
Firstly, the most common reason why people should choose...

This should be split into two paras - Firstly and Secondly, should go into two separate paragraphs :)
Firstly, the most common reason why people should choose to live in the cityis due to better employment opportunities.
Getting a desired job and working at well reputed company is the first choice for many people.These jobs are mainlyoften available in developed citiesand not in remote villages.

Home / Writing Feedback / Topic: Which better? Living in a city or living in the country? why (150 words)