Tolerance and sympathy are more crutial than a truth.

Crystal812 23 / 55 11  
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people?

Personally speaking, I believe always telling the truth is not the most important consideration in relationships , and I will argue this point from three aspects.

First of all, I claim that there are some cases in our daily life which make us inclined to not telling the truth. And unfortunately I have experienced that kind of situations since I was at the age of 6. My dear uncle Joshua once was discovered having a troublesome lung cancer when he was 35. He was so young that it was hard for us to convince ourselves that he was sufferring such a tragedy. It was still clear for me that my parents warned me that I should keep it as a secret and telling something comfortable to my uncle.

So much for the white lie part, and I would like to give my next point now. There are a few elections which I think more important than honesty in relationships, such as tolerance and sympathy.

Tolerance is much more significant between people's communication in my opinion. According to the scientific research, people lie more than 10 times on average during their connection with others. It is implausible that individuals do not lie to people around them , even their lovers, family and friends. It is more reasonable for us to be tolerant and open to the lies. And we need to be strong enough to be vaccinate to the liers.

Last but not least, sypathy is also more crutial than truth. As I expressed above, it is incredible to find someone who do not lie in their life in any relationship. Sometimes they do it intentionally while sometimes they are just reluctant to compromise with the realistic world. Compared to complaining about being fooled, how about cooling down and trying to be considerate to their embarassed agony. And we are supposed to balance between the truth and the consistence of relationship.
fijarakbar25 11 / 13 2  
I found some flaws, let us check it

Personally speaking, I believe always telling the truth is not THAT ALWAYS TELLING THE TRUTH IS the most important consideration in relationships , and I will argue this point from three aspects.

A sentence contain two verbs should be added by a conjunction

... some cases in our daily life which make us inclined to not telling the truth / MAKE US UNWILLING TO TELL THE TRUTH.
... experienced that kind of situations since WHEN I was at the age of 6. My dear uncle Joshua once was discovered TO HAVE having a troublesome lung cancer when he was 35.

... to convince ourselves that he was sufferring SUFFERING FROM such a tragedy A DANGEROUS DISEASE.
... keep it as a secret and telling something comfortable ( CONVENIENT) to my uncle.

There are a few elections OPINIONS which I think ARE more important than ...
Menglu, when you write an essay, regardless of how short the prompt requirement is, your opening statement should be longer and more informative than the prompt. Your introduction is very weak because of the way that you have presented it. There was no prompt restatement, no line of reasoning for discussion, no flow of discussion presented. All we have is your opinion, which will never be considered the full and proper content of an introduction. From that point alone, this essay has already failed the test.

The essay completely lacks a valid conclusion as your final paragraph only presents a continuation of your previous discussions. You cannot just keep on presenting information in an essay. In order to end the discussion, you need a conclusion. You have to conclude that all of your stated opinions are true and that it cannot be argued. Otherwise, all you have is an essay that is open ended. Which again, does not reflect a good writing ability on your part.
wahyutri13 10 / 13  
Hello Crystal, you have a good writing,
I find a little mistake

Personally speaking, I believe alwaysthat telling the truth is not the most important consideration in relationships , and I will argue that this point from three aspects.

Last but not least, sypathysymphathy is also more crutial than truth. As I expressed above

Home / Writing Feedback / Tolerance and sympathy are more crutial than a truth.