Tolerance, driving the road of life - essay

sara alawieh 2 / 11  
prompt: write about tolerance.( what's tolerance?)

While driving the road of life..and while you're attracted to the gravity of faith, the more you drive, the more the friction of life increases..But what if some error occurs? What if you needed to slow down?! What if you ran out of gas?!..The friction will increase and beat up your speed to leave you stranded in the middle of your trip. But will we stay lost while we are destined to keep walking ?! And if so, then how will we move on? The answer is simple. The same way the oil takes the friction out of the way, tolerance takes the friction out of life.

Tolerance is to hold on our hands together and to close our eyes to forget that we have ever been different. It's to bond our hearts into one which beats with love, respect, and peace.. It's the power that if each and everyone of us give, we'll have the ability to defeat what's impossible. It's to throw behind whatever differences we have. Tolerance isn't just to know that we're human beings and have rights, it's to respect those rights and search for similarities. Whether in school, work, home, or any setting in our lives, it's tolerance that makes things work. It's the smile that cheers up and say :" If you ever thought you're different and won't fit it, remember that mud makes up our skin!" :)
giorgio186 9 / 54  
It's the power that if each and everyone of us give, we'll have the ability to defeat what's impossible.
achieve seemingly

It's to throw behind whatever differenceswe have
is among us

it's tolerance that makes things work.
It's a little vague. Try to precise it.

If you ever thought you're different and won't fit it, remember that mud makes up our skin!
wouldn't

Good thought, although it could be written more in detail.
tinie 4 / 9  
interpret the meaning tolerancei in various aspects and try to relate it to everyday life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Tolerance, driving the road of life - essay