TOEFL_ The most important characteristic of successful politicians or leaders is communication skill

Yayaku 1 / -  
Communication skill is no doubts the most important characteristic among successful politicians and leaders. Since it help people to listen, to know what people need, and then adjust their policies and managements, which makes them achievements, I strongly suggest the statement.

To begin with, politicians service for the public and it is important for them to understand exactly what people truly want. Communicating is right the essential part of being the successful ones who think for people. For instance, Black Obama, the president of the United States, who gives talks among schools and companies to let people know what his goal is. At the same time, he also allows people to ask him questions after his speech. Take recent talking for example. Mr. Obama gave his words to public why people need to go to school on the first Monday of September. He mentioned the importance of being educated and the policies for education as well. The public got response of education problems, thus feeling confident for their country because of Mr. President's communication with them.

In addition, communicating lets the leaders know whether their policies of management is appropriate or not. Which is to say, they could make adjustment to be a good leader. This case is not only applied to business companies but also professors leading graduates in academic achievements. Take myself for example. Our lab holds a lunch meeting once a week in order to booster the communication between each member in our research group. My advisor would lead and bring up the issues for graduate students sharing their on-going researches with him and he will, case by case, give advices. Moreover, once he knew a student is not interested in the study anymore, he would give additive research projects for he or she to choose from. Hence, we know the problems and are able to make better changes according our discussion, as well as he adjusts the way he leads the students by knowing the problems. We all believe that this lunch meeting, a way of communication, making him a very successful advisor.

A successful politician need to know what people need and tell the public what he or she is going to do for them. Leaders, too, should adjust their managements by communicating with their employee and students. Therefore, communication is the best way of building the character of politicians and leaders of success.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
hi Yayaku Very good writing!! Maybe you also can post the Topic in your writing area.

This is my suggestion:
thus feeling confident for their country because of Mr. President's communicationcommunicated with them

Good Luck!!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL_ The most important characteristic of successful politicians or leaders is communication skill