Title: there are many children in a family in the past. Which advantages or disadvantages outweigh.

anthonynguyen 3 / 4  
- I m appreciate to receive feedbacks. i cannot seek out my own gramma mistake. thanks for help.

Day by day, the family size has been scaled back so as to suitable for the development of the world while there were many siblings in a family in the past. ? It seems that family with more children has more benefits but I personally think that the drawbacks dominate over the benefits.

In terms of advantages, it would be not only convenient to learn and share from siblings or more bliss in life but also safer when having brothers and sisters side by side. Moreover, teachers nor parents obviously do not have enough time to help us to understand everything. Therefore, siblings were great for us at that time due to a plenty of support from them. Next, in some cases it is not easy for us to share or get ideas from adult and thanks to brothers, sisters; we may solve our issues easier. Furthermore, with many siblings, we get a better protection from some threat outside.

In contrast, despite many benefits which it brings to the drawbacks are far bigger such as difficulty in management and solving issues and the worst was financial limitation of family in the past. Firstly, we all know that how hard parents educate and bring children up in case of family with one or two children and to compare with the bigger size of family, it is not easy at all. Parents could not give thorough care to each of their children due to the lack of time. Therefore, the children may not get good growing up. The last, limitation about finance is concerned issue in the past., especially after economic crisis in 1929 or in the country having war. For one perfect growing up, how much does it cost? It is a huge amount of money so there were abundance of children in the past is the burden for parents.

To sum up, the limitation about finance is huge and the world's trend is that family with two children so it is obviously that the pros outweigh the cons for family with too many children.

.
Wiratmaja_Dicky 2 / 3 1  
Day by day use formal word everyday,nowadays...

[b]solve our issues[/b i think 'solve' is more suitable to problems rather that issue

Next, in some cases it is not easy for us to share or get ideas from adult and thanks to brothers, sisters; we may solve our issues easier what idea behind this sentence ? because not suitable with sentences before,
Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
Hello...

It seems that family with more children has more benefits but I personally think that the drawbacks dominate over the benefits.

Allow me to rewrite; It seems a family with more children gain more benefits; however, I strongly believe that the drawbacks of this case overweigh the advantages.

due to a plenty of supports from them

Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Title: there are many children in a family in the past. Which advantages or disadvantages outweigh.