Three ways to collect and analyze meteorological data - Australian Bureau to forecast the weather

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
A breakdown of the process used by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology to forecast the weather is illustrated in the process diagram. Overall, it can be seen that there are four main stages in the process, beginning with the collection of information about the weather. This information is then analyzed, prepared for presentation, and finally broadcast to the public.

A more detailed look at to the diagram reveals that the first and second of the process. There are three ways to collect and analyze data. Firstly, the data source comes from satellite and presented photograph for analyzing. Secondly, incoming information can be received by radar and presented for analysis as a radar screen. Finally, drifting buoys also receive data which can be shown on a synoptic chart for analyzing the process.

For the third step is broadcasting process. All of information is prepared on a computer, and then this information is delivered to the public on the screen on TV, on the radio or as a recorded telephone announcement by public telephone grid.

Hasbi, there are some grammatical corrections required in your summary report. I will note those for you below:

Overall, it can be seen that there THERE are four main stages in the process, beginning with the collection of information about the weather.

A more detailed look at to the diagram reveals that the first and second of the process.

Firstly , the data source comes from satellite and IS presented AS A photograph for analyzing. Secondly , incoming information can IS be received by radar and presented for analysis as ON a radar screen. Finally THEN, drifting buoys also receive data which ...

For the THE third step is THE broadcasting process.

... this information is delivered to the public on the screen on A TV, on the radio AS AN AUDIO WEATHER REPORT, or as a recorded telephone announcement by THE public telephone grid.

Home / Writing Feedback / Three ways to collect and analyze meteorological data - Australian Bureau to forecast the weather