IELTS; 'I can't think too quiet' - Making important decision alone.

ernhy 17 / 28  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.As society, people cannot life alone, they need others person to help them in many aspect. Some of people prefer to agree that human can decide their life, can do everything, and no need everyone. However, other people prefer to disagree, they believe that human was created to do everything together. I think that both of these choices have advantages and disadvantages. I will explain some reasons to support my answer.

Personally, sometimes I cannot make decision without ask to my best friend. So, my choice is always between agree and disagree to make decision alone. Firstly, I would like to say that making decision need to hard think. It helps people can get success, and be prudent. It means can decrease stress and impassive. Secondly, sometimes if I have problem I cannot think to quiet. I just need my friend to talk about my business. So, one of reasons why I cannot make decision alone it is because I know my friend will help me to forget my trouble.

Actually, I see some positive aspects when people want to make decision alone. Firstly, sometimes I can think clearly. It does not mean I always right. Sometimes I just use my heart and my feeling to make resolution. I want to have responsible to my life. So, for me it is a good reason to make solution alone. Such as, I want to buy some food but I do not how the taste is it. If I ask my friend, it is too long. So, I use my feeling to buy it. Secondly, the decision makes you a better person because you can finish your challenge.

In summary, I think that it is not important how you make decision. What important is that must make you better and grown up.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Firstly

Secondly,

I am afraid that you are overusing the linking devices. I think the better way is to avoid using lots of the connective words. If you think that you need to earn coherence and cohesion, pay particular attention to demonstrate cohesion.

one of reasons why I cannot make decision alone it is because I know my friend will help me to forget my trouble.

Problems with subject-verb agreement

I want to buy some food (a comma) but I do not how the taste is it is .

Noteworthy:read as many IELTS writings/ authentic texts as you can to improve your writing skills. This help you find some ideas and improve your vocabulary and grammar.
ridwan 8 / 16 2  
Sometimes I just use my heart and my feeling to make resolution

Hallo erny.

your sentences is not equal. do you know? use and should equal.
AsIn society, people cannot lifelive alone.(have a full stop here and begin a new sentence)theyThey need others person to help them in many aspects. Some of the people prefer to agree that human candecidetake own decisions on their life
gggooniel 2 / 2  
Some of the people prefer to agree that the human beings can decide their life, can do everything without having a necessity to any individual.
. I will explain some reasons to support my answer.

I think this is not necessary to tell because the reader expects you to do that in the body paras. For me, I don't find any value addition coming from this sentence to your essay. So, better leave that out :)
Personally, sometimes I cannot make decision without askingto my best friend. So, my choice is always between agree and disagree to make decision alone.(this sentence is meaningless) Firstly, I would like to say that making decision need to hard thinkserious thinking and analyzing. It helps people can getbe successful, and be prudent.

I think you need to follow an appropriate essay structure for this task. Follow what Pahan has suggested you for the intro.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; 'I can't think too quiet' - Making important decision alone.