Thesis Paper on how visual media and it's influence on good and bad - Feedback?

Ceceliailecec 1 / 1  
I am awful at Papers. I was handed a video [/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g&ob=av2e] to create a thesis off of... [Thesis: Visual media should always show the audience that good people are rewarded and that bad people should be punished. ]... As well as using other outside video sources or anything to prove this point. As writing my paper.. I decided that I am basing it a lot on children and should change the thesis all together. Then I'm confused on what else to add. Help would be amazing. It's not done. I still need 3 more paragraphs. Any feed back or help would be highly appreciated :)

Parents do their best to raise their child with the belief that when good is done, then a reward is in store. When bad actions have taken place, then punishment is to be given. These beliefs make up how the modern society is necessarily viewed. (Put some more in between here) Visual media should always show the audience that good people are rewarded and that bad people should be punished.

There is a music video called First of the Year by Shrillex. A dub step artist, which was placed into the public during early September of 2011 that gives a great modern society view on beliefs of punishment for actions. The video begins with a scenery showing children playing at park while a man of a strange appearance watches them. Eventually a particular little girl runs off on her own and the man follows her. They both end up in an empty basement where the child screams "CALL 911 NOW!" and suddenly produces these satonic powers in which, without touching the man, ends up beating him to pieces. Eventually, when the man dies, the little girl turns around and with her finger marks a black tick on a wall of many black ticks. Indicating that this is not the first pedophile she has killed. This video shows the portrayal of a man who is a bad person for molesting children and in result he is to be punished. It doesn't matter whether the girl was possessed or if her intentions of killing someone were wrong, it's the idea that society understand child molesters to be a rotten and sickening thing. And as a result of society understanding this to a be a strong moral, the little girl takes action into her own hands as a duty to punish the bad man.

Shrillex did an amazing job at showing that punishment is known for bad people and clearly molesters are people with bad intentions. For him to show this type of scenario is positively good for the upbringing of modern societies morals. This generation is morphed around musical media and visual media. Because of the brainwash that some of the media can do, it's best to try and raise the growing children through the media. If a child were to grow and watch videos such as First of the Year (with the knowledge of what a molester is) then it can be easy for the child to see and understand that as a fellow child punishing the bad for their bad is how life is suppose to be. Just as if a young girl were to watch a fairly tale story by Disney such as Cinderella, she can clearly see that the good and always obedient Cinderella was rewarded with marriage to a prince and wealth. While her family members who were always so mean and cold hearted to her, were punished with poverty and sorrow for the rest of their lives. The movie was not as dramatic as First of the Year might have been but with the happy ending at the end of a fairy tale, what little girl would not want to follow the morals in order to receive complete happiness?
bxlnt 1 / 5  
Strong introduction! I would focus on expanding the details more

Home / Writing Feedback / Thesis Paper on how visual media and it's influence on good and bad - Feedback?