technology and its impact, ability of humans to think for themselves will deteriorate

faraNY 1 / -  
hi, please help me to write better. it is my writing with one of ETS Issue Topics.

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Nowadays, Technology is an integral part of human life indisputable. It is consequence of knowledge, which is gained and conducted by expert people. As it is clear, technology has its impact on human life all the time but its impact becomes discussable when its presence in all part of human life becomes widespread. So, it is not out of mind that it can be seen as an issue of 21th century.

People, who try optimizing time and cost to create something new and pragmatic, confront with an unknown issue. Whatever the human society improve, new things are brought to world, new problems are happened also. Technology has positive and negative aspects. Something that must be clarified here is negative effect of technology or its disadvantage.

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, it entails bad results. When they do not think themselves and transfer act of thinking and decision making to their gadget, their mind is kept inutile. It is human nature to seeks comfort while Mind like other part of body needs exercise. After some time, they habit to be just consumer. In fact, technology and its products determine people's way of life. It is like that they have forgotten who has been creature of technology.

in conclusion, it can be said that technology with numerous advantages in human being life also has some negative effects on human, mentally and physically. human dependence on technology must be controlled, use of it must be balanced, in the other words people must have authority that bypass it when their ability go to weaken. it is not easy as it seems but it is possible. human society with raising awareness among people in every corner of the world, can make this negative effect of technology reduced.
ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
indisputable

indisputably

It is consequence

it is the consequence

to seeks

seek
=> you need to review your grammar.
Hi,
I see you are new to thus fotum , so I have some requests for you.
First, include the purpose ( TOEFL, IELTS, GRE) of your writing in your topic in the subject field when you open a new thread. Second, include the prompt in your essay so that others eould align their comments better with what your prompt requests. These help you earn more relevant and useful comments. Also post these essays into writing feedback forum.

Home / Writing Feedback / technology and its impact, ability of humans to think for themselves will deteriorate