TEACHERS SHOULD NOT DISTURB THEIR STUDENTS QUESTIONING

inform 8 / 21  
Topic :- Teacher should encourage students to question everything. Agree or Disagree.

Please correct my essay and let me know my faults. If possible add some more points.

-----

Teacher is an interface for students to know the world. It is their responsibility to guide students so that they move in right direction. I do believe that teacher should answer every small or big questions of an individual. This is to train a student's mind in judging good and bad for them.

Teacher should clarify doubts of the students. If a youngster do not understand simple concepts than he might face difficulties later on in his life. For example, if a student do not understand the concept of Newton's three laws then it would be difficult for him to understand physics concept in his higher classes. As these laws are base for understanding other concepts. Moreover, another example would be in learning to respect elders. This will allow them to learn their culture where respecting elders is important. Hence, these simple things either about their studies or life will guide them.

By giving answers to student's questions teachers make them feel that their is someone to guide. Feeling lonely might be detrimental for their growth and might lead them in drifting towards wrong direction. Also, they might feel that they are independent and can do whatever they think are correct. At the back of their mind they know that path shown by a teacher is correct and will lead them in the right direction.

If students get answers to all their questions then they can judge themselves well. They can decide what is right and wrong. For example, one of my friend who was innocent and never knew about drugs thought them to be a fun activity. Teachers has never discussed about drugs in class in a fear that people might gets influenced with it. But what they forgot is that lacking information can force a person to move it that direction. In this case, if information would have been shared with the students about the negative effects of drugs then a person would not have been attracted with it. Which again shows the importance of a teacher in shaping an individual.

---
Teacher is an interface for students to know the world. It is theirthe teacher's(in the earlier sentence you kept the teacher in singular form. So it doesn't refer to "they" which is a plural form ) responsibility to guide students so that they move in the right direction.----------- you need to state whether you agree or disagree with the statement in your introduction.

If a youngster does not understand simple concepts

he might face difficulties later on in his life.

For example, if a student does not understand the concept offundamental physics theories such as Newton's three laws then it would be difficult for him to understand more complex and advanced theoriesphysicsconceptin his higher classes.as he proceeds to higher levels of study.
OP inform 8 / 21  
Thanks Duminda for your review. Requesting you to rate my essay in 1-5

I have stated my agreement in the 3rd line. Let me know if this is not correct.
I do believe that teacher should answer every small or big questions of an individual. This is to train a student's mind in judging good and bad for them.

Let me also know if I need to improve anything else in the essay. Also Requesting to give me some points on how do I write better. When I am timing the essay that's when I start loosing my flow of ideas.
Well Sudir, I don't think I'm good at rating because I have no experience in doing so :D ... anyway, I can help you with editing and giving you advice and ideas about structure, vocabulary and grammar etc.

Your following sentences have a few mistakes;
I do believe that teacher should answer every small or big questions of an individual. This is to train a student's mind in judgingto judge what is good and bad for them ------------- every refers to a singular character.... e.g. every day, every man, every building .... you don't say - every days or men or buildings

Also I suggest the following structure for IELTS and TOEFL essays and believe that it helps you score marks easily. I did TOEFL and scored 29/30 by merely following this structure. That's my experience and should work with you too :)
OP inform 8 / 21  
Thanks a lot Duminda for giviing valuable suggestions and sharing your good essays. I must say that your essays are well written.
Is is possible to have some more essays? In case if you feel so please do mail me @ sudhir.behani@gmail.comv

I will follow the template and would send some more for reviews. I hope you will review them too.
Sure.... I will drop you a mail soon.... Glad to offer you help if you need :)
OP inform 8 / 21  
Thanks alot Dumi. I do require a lot of help as I am not an effective writer . But I am practicing hard to improve it. If possible let me know ur mail id or drop me a mail ( sudhir.behani@gmail.com ). Thanks.
Of course you can be very effective in your writing soon :) Just have confidence and move forward.... I shall write to you soon :)
I just dropped you a mail.... hope u recieved it :)

Home / Writing Feedback / TEACHERS SHOULD NOT DISTURB THEIR STUDENTS QUESTIONING