teacher should not talk about their own political view , agree or disagree.

roxina 1 / 1  
Nowadays, teachers play an crucial role in teaching and fulfilling students'lives in schools . In fact ,they can change the future of our current societ by teaching students how to be a better citizens to their communities .Although teachers have right to teach our children in school and spend almost most of their time with their students , it dose not means that they can manipulate their students' minds by their own points of views towrds the social and political issues .This is because teachers are human beings and they can have wrong ideas and have biased view that lead to distract students and waste their precoius time in schools.

It is obviouse that teachers are part of the human being society who can commite same mistakes as all other people , this means, teachers should not impose their own ideas to their students . It can lead them to a wrong perception about their society and it might even make them brainwashed because of the fact that students have trust in their teachers .

The other reason that teacher should not inject their own belives to the students is that teachers' point of view might be biased and unfair . Let's assume that a teacher political views is that all of the congress man and politician of their society are corrupted thieves who dose not do anything besides ripping people off . if this teacher impose his/her biased view to students , it will impact their believes for a long period of time .It can leave them with anger and hatred towrds politcians .

Finally the most important reason that teachers should not expose students with their own personal ideas is that , It can waste students' valuable time and energy during their classess .In addition , it can leave them distracted and confused .Therefore ,it can even put a negative impact on their academic performances . teachers duties are improving students learning ability and preparing them to succees in their future careers.

Taking in to account all of these reasons,we can reach the conclusion that it will be better off for teachers and students to keep their own believes perssonal and do not talk about them insides the classroom otherwise students will suffer the bad consequenses resulted from getting exposed to the wrong direction by a biased point of view which can leading to wasting their time for studying and achieving their academic goales .

please let me know about all the grammer and puctuations problem. thanks
Some of your grammer mistakes;
Nowadays, teachers play ana crucial role in teaching and fulfilling students' lives in schools . In fact ,they can change the future of our current society by teaching students how to be a better citizens toin their communities .Although teachers have a right to teach our children in school and spend almost most of their time with their students , it dosedoes not means that they can manipulate their students' minds by their own points of views towa rds the social and political issues .This is because teachers are human beings and they can have wrong ideas and have biased view that lead to distract students and waste their precoiusious time in schools.
Hi Roxina, you have to type it again, and use the corrections dumi provided. They are very good! You have mistakes that you can only overcome if you practice typing it the right way.

It is obviouse obvious that teachers are part of human society who can commit the same mistakes as all other people. This means teachers should not impose their own ideas on their students.

Good sentence: Let's assume that a teacher political views is that all of the congress man and politician of their society are corrupted thieves who dose not do anything besides ripping people off. If this teacher impose his/her biased view on students, it will impact their beliefs for a long period of time. It can leave them with anger and hatred towards politicians.---I made a lot of changes here, so practice typing it this way. Practice 10 times! :-)

Also, I want to mention that Professor Noam Chomsky is one of the most famous teachers of modern times, and he actually does seem to believe that the politicians are all ripping people off! :-) But he teaches at the college level. Perhaps at the college level it is okay to express personal beliefs, but not at the high school level?

Finally the most important reason that teachers should not expose students with their own personal ideas is that , It can waste students' valuable time and energy during their classes .

Notice the difference:
I have many wrong beliefs.
I believe I have many wrong beliefs.
People often believe liars.
People develop beliefs about their work.
...for teachers and students to keep their own belie fs personal and not talk about...

them insides the classroom otherwise students will suffer the bad consequences resulted from getting exposed to the wrong direction by a biased point of view which can leading to wasting their time for studying and achieving their academic goals +.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / teacher should not talk about their own political view , agree or disagree.