To be successful in studying, students should have a good method to learn effectively.

thanhmai 4 / 4  
Some student like to study alone while others like to study in group

PLEASE HELP ME,, CHECK IT> THANK YOU SO MUCH

To be successful in studying, students should have a good method to learn effectively. Besides studying from teachers, they should study from their friends or by their own. The habits of studying are often much related to personal preferences. Some students find themselves study better when they are study alone, while others would love to study in a group. And it is for sure that both of them have their own advantages. To me, studying alone is better than studying in a group because students can focus on their job and be independent from others as being alone.

First of all, studying alone offers students a highly focus on their job. If students study alone, they can absolutely concentrate on their exercises without any distraction, which can help them understand the lessons easily and quickly. Moreover, when students focus on their exercises, they can save amount of time. Studying without others people around, students do not have a shot at doing nonsense such as chatting, laughing. If they study in a group of many members, it is for sure that they will take at least some minutes to talk nonsense about their day, their neighbor, their lover, etc, for example. Hence, it is not effectively if students work with many people but they do not take seriously.

Furthermore, students can be more independent from others if they know how to study by themselves. When studying, students may have a lot of questions and hard exercises; if nobody is around them, they have to think and deal with the exercises by themselves, which can give them a great opportunity to improve their skill to deal with the problem. In addition, studying alone makes students think independently. They are not distracted by others opinion. Students themselves have a chance to raise their ideas, which is sense of freedom; thus, they can have a shot at finding themselves, and they can work as single person on any projects in the future. Besides, when students themselves can find out their answers for the questions, they will remember the lessons for a long time.

In short, studying alone will give students opportunities to seriously focus on their job and to be more independent, which rarely offer in group. Just find your own method by yourselves and follow your idea. "The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want."- Justin Timberlake.
bora99 3 / 12 7  
Besides studyingfromwith teachers, they shouldcan study fromwith their friends

Some students find themselves study better when they are study alone

AndFurthermore , it is for sure that both of them have their own advantages

(You can't start with "and", so it is better to use a transition)
Sam123 1 / 2 1  
Hi Thanh Mai

I have gone through your essay.Following are some modifications that i found you can consider.

Some students find themselves study better when they are studystudy alone, while others would love to study in a group
And it is for sure that both of them have their own advantages. instead it could be both the methods have their own advantages.
studying alone offers students ato highly focus on their job.It could be written as studying alone helps to concentrate better.
Studying without others people around, students do not have a shot at doing nonsense such as chatting, laughing.
--> studying individually helps to avoid unnecessary discussions.
Hence, it is not effectively effective if students work with many people but they do not take seriously.
-->Hence it is not effective to study in a group as we tend to waste a lot of time.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Studying without others people around

Self study
If students study alone, they can absolutely concentrate on their exercisessubjects without any distraction, (Stop here) whichThis can help them understand the lessons easily and quickly.

A note to remember:
Log on to EF
On the new screen that opens up, under the LOGO "EssayForum",
Find and select your essay file on the "-Select Forum-" screen and click on "WRITING FEEDBACK".
On the screen that says "Subject - MUST be descriptive, original, and meaningful!", write IELTS/TOEFL/GRE, etc with the keywords (Max. 50 characters)

Finally, copy and paste your Essay into the Message box. You are asked to complete the full prompt with your essay.
Always make it a habit of including the prompt on top of your essay :)
OP thanhmai 4 / 4  
thank you so much,, ^^^
I guess you are preparing for TOEFL or IELTS. It is good if you mention that purpose in the title itself so that we could provide you with more task related feedbacks.

To be successful in studying, students should havefollow a good method to learn effectivelylearning approach.

Besides studying from teachers, they should study from their friends or by their own. The habits of studying are often much related to personal preferences.

You present this idea in a bit confusing way. When I first read it, I found this line disturb your flow. This is what I suggest;

In addition to what they learn in school, they are required to do their own study.

Home / Writing Feedback / To be successful in studying, students should have a good method to learn effectively.