IELTS ESSAY; Students find it hard to university studies compared to school studies

devabe2005 46 / 97  
IELTS TASK2 ESSAY:
Question:
Nowadays, students find it hard to study at universities compared to school studies. Why this is happening. What is the solution to this problem?

Answer:
University studies now becoming hectic due to technological revolution. There are various reasons influence college curriculum harder. In this essay, I will explain detailed causes and solutions to overcome it.

University studies are not similar as school studies, profound in particular field. To cope up with technology advancement, universities are forced to start new courses and adding additional subjects in their existing curriculum. Though it will be useful in student's career but they face significant burden on time management of study-life balance. Moreover, there is extreme difference between school and college life, college students are more independent to take decision in their study pattern. For example, in my college most of the students set aside their studies in starting of their semester and begin preparation one month before the examination. Due to less preparation time, students are affected by anxiety and stress in their examination period which results in poor result.

Some of the solutions to overcome tough university studies are university should research student capability before adding new course or extra subject. They have to increase the period of study if they adding extra subjects in their curriculum. Another solution is university staff should encourage and motivate students to start their preparation on beginning of their semester. So that they can well prepare and get good results in their university examination which leads to better placement.

To conclude, both university and student should take proper steps to make their studies easier. So that students can complete their studies with full enjoyment and university will get reputed results in their academic.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai dev ...

Nice to see your essay..

In short...simple...

make sure about the word strength..

All the best..

Tessy
Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Good Essay with proper coherence

They have to increase the period of study if they adding extra subjects in their curriculum

They have to increase the period of study, if they are adding extra subjects in their curriculum

Good Luck !!!
OP devabe2005 46 / 97  
Thanks Tessy and Arun for your feedback it is very useful.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai..
:Technology advancement==> technological advancement..

:Though and but can use together in one sentance.? Flow reduced.
...Career they are facing...

:Some of the solns...==>i feel some problem.(:
:
Prepration on the b...===>prepration from the beginning...
Tessy
OP devabe2005 46 / 97  
thanks for correction Tessy.

Regards,
Devaraj

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ESSAY; Students find it hard to university studies compared to school studies