Students Should not be in Control of their own Education.

bahareh 18 / 50  
"Should students be in control of their own education?". Based on my ten years teaching experiences, I completely disagree with this statement. There are always the great educations for students who desire to get more advice from their teacher. I believe that students cannot be in control of their own education without help, and it is due to the lack of insight, experiences, and knowledge.

To begin with, students are too immature to decide for their education. For instance, students in grade eleven who amuse with fancy world like fashion competition or girl friends and boys friend, are not be able to take the right decision for their future. They couldn't think properly to take advantage of their studying time if their teacher wouldn't help them.

Moreover, students don't have enough knowledge to get the decision for their study's plan. On the other hand, their teacher, who gained vast knowledge through many years studying and learning in universities or college, can inform them in which field is more suitable. For example, I as a science teacher may use my knowledge to find other information which seems easier to understand and help my students to solve their problems. Thus, students who struggle to find their answer during their study time; benefit from their professional teachers.

In addition, it is obvious that none of the students can find their way to be successful without experience. For example, I as a teacher may use my experience to recognize my students' talent, so I can help them find their field to success. Students are young without any experience and incapable to find the best for their lives, so they certainly need to be informed by their instructors or teachers who have lots of background.

Finally, I think that students should not be in control of their own education because they don't have enough knowledge and good experience. Teachers or instructors can help them get through difficulty study time with their enormous information and background.

Hi; would you please mark my essay which is suppose to be like a Tofel essay.
thankyou
Based on my ten years worth of teaching experiences, I completely disagree with this statement.

I believe that students cannot be in control of their own education without help, and it is due to a lack of insight, experiences , and knowledge.

To begin with, young students are too immature to decide for their education.

For instance, students in grade eleven who amuse with fancy world like fashion competition or girl friends and boys friend, are not be able to take the right decision for their future. They couldn't think properly to take advantage of their studying time if their teacher wouldn't help them.----This sounds very biased, many 11th graders would rise to the challenge of deciding their own studies!

Moreover, students don't have enough knowledge to make the decision for their study's plan.

...recognize my students' talent, so I can help them find their path to success.

Students are young without any experience and incapable ofknowing what's best for their lives, so they certainly need to be ...

Finally, I think that students should not be in control of their own education because they don't have enough knowledge and good experience. Teachers or instructors can help them get through difficulty study time with their enormous information and background. ----you don't need to say this again, as you already covered it.

We don't grade essays, just help you to fix them up!

:)
OP bahareh 18 / 50  
Thankyou so much for helping me, and I try to practice more. I'm just wondering if my essay is a good one or moderate or weak one?

thankyou
I think it is good, not moderate.

However, you must NEVER put a period in a place like this:

"Should students be in control of their own education?".

"Should students be in control of their own education?" Based on my ten years of teaching experience, I completely...

:-) Look at the changes I made.
OP bahareh 18 / 50  
thankyou so much, it was really help.
bahareh

Home / Writing Feedback / Students Should not be in Control of their own Education.