I strongly agree that gender could affect on the job position based on certain abilities.

madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
Some people think that man and women have different qualities that some certain job suitable for man and some jobs are suitable for women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some individuals argue that man and women are only suit to certain job due to they possess different qualifications. In my point of view, I strongly agree that gender could affect on the job position based on certain abilities.

In some regions, it is cultural reason that unsuitable to let women work harshly because they believe that men are more suits to do some works that need a lot of powers and women should work in safer place. For example, in some areas, many companies need man engineers for working in the field or ocean to drill the ground, while women are more needed in terms of administrative office. Thus, the strong of cultural rule might effect on the man and women job.

In additions, the biologist factor also takes responsibility to the position of the job. The man and women have totally different hormone which is man are frequently use their brain to think logically, whereas women are more likely use their feeling to face the problems. This is one of reasons why women are more vulnerable creature than man, therefore they possess different abilities. Hence, biological takes part to determine the position of the job.

In conclusion, along with the globalization era, these days, many women have jobs that usually do by men and vice versa. However, owing to some factors such as cultural and biological, the job had better differentiate based on the gender qualifications.
rozhnaz 7 / 15  
the biologist factor also takes responsibility to the position of the job.The biological factors also take responsibility to the position of the job.
rozhnaz 7 / 15  
the job had better differentiate based on the gender qualifications.The job has been better differentiated based on the gender qualifications.
whereas women are more likelyto use their feeling to face the problems.
HI Rere, here's additional corrections that will hopefully enhance your essay.

- suited to a certain j
- ob due to the fact that they possess
- affect on the job position based on certain abilities.

- In some regions, it is of cultural
- reason that is unsuitable
- to let women work under
- harshlyconditions because
- are moresuitsfit to do
- some works that needs a lot
- of powers and women should
- work in a safer place.
- engineers for working in the field work or - are more needed in terms of administrative office jobs .
- Thus, the strong of cultural rule
- might a ffect on the me n and womens job.

As seen in most of your writing projects Rere, it's the linking verbs as well as the structure of the sentence that is greatly affecting the overall presentation of the essay.
Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hello, Rere.
It is a pleasure to read your essay.
Here is my suggestion

"Most of believed that gender could affect professional qualification. While several job demands certain gender, either men or women, I strongly agree that ...."
OP madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
Hi all thank you for your constructive comments :)

Home / Writing Feedback / I strongly agree that gender could affect on the job position based on certain abilities.