She is strict but lovely. MY FAVOURITE TEACHER

shancklm 1 / -  
The teacher I love & admire the most is SUNITHA TEACHER. She is my class teacher and also science teacher.She is strict but lovely.Most of my friends also like her very much.She makes sure that we understand the subject very well. At the end of the class she asks us questions.She made every student feel like one of her own. She believes in practical way of studying. So she conducts live experiments to various subjects to make us understand how it goes in real life.She is a perfect example of an ideal teacher.Having her as a teacher is a blessing.I wish her all good things in her life.
faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
Hi Shancklm,

I suggest you to write the question completely so that the readers can give meaningful feedback for your writing. It is quite difficult to comment an essay without knowing the prompt.

This is my feedback:
It is always good to vary your sentences.

Miss Sunitha is an educational stakeholder whom I love and admire the most. She, my class teacher and also science teacher, is strict but really lovely. The majority of my friends are more likely to love her a lot. When it comes to study time, subject that she taught is able to understand easily due to her appreciation and at the end of the class, she always creates fresh atmosphere like the family circumstances including she as mom and students as children by usually querying her students regarding their life. Her belief in practical way of learning tends to conduct live experiment in vary subjects so as to encourage her students comprehending how these happen in reality. In my own perspective, she is a perfect example of an ideal teacher. Taught by Sunitha teacher is a blessing and I hope she is able to obtain a great life in the future.

Home / Writing Feedback / She is strict but lovely. MY FAVOURITE TEACHER