The sophistecated technology make people's lives change

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having a negative effect on their health.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The sophisticated technology make people's lives change in their dayly routinely. The inventions such as televsion and computer influence lifestyle of people. Some people say that the invention like computer and television make people less physical activity, and it give negative impact for their health, while many argue that it improves the ability of people in using the invention of the technology, I strongly believe that spend much time on the screen make people unhealth.

A great number of people use the screen to know about the information and it can improve their knowledge. This is because the television and computer provide much information that can improve their ability and skill by using it. For instance, people who spent a lot of time watch or search on the computer can know all of information and people can learn more about other information and it make they open-minded their idea. People who use their time on the screen make people more learn and it can improve their ability.

However, I believe that people who spent much time on the computer or television make people unhealth. This is because, they do not do anything for a long time and people less activity. For example, a research in the U.K. say that people who stay on the screen can make people vurnerable fat and one of the case why the obesity rise because many people less activity since they spend a lot of time on the screen. Spending much time on the television and computer make people unhealth and can bring risk obesity. Spending much time on the screen take bad effect for human health.

To sump up, although stay a long time on the invention like the television and computer can make people get much information and it can improve their skill, I more likely believe that it brings negative effect for people health. Where possible, the using of the computer should be balanced.
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
The sophisticated technology make people's lives change in their daylydaily routinely . ==> better you use activities

lifestyle of people's lifestyle

that spendspending much time

Home / Writing Feedback / The sophistecated technology make people's lives change