solution for new students to get on new school

khoctham 6 / 12  
please check my grammar, structure, logic, thank you very much!

When students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems?

Students who move to a new school often confront with many problems; it is very important for them to get accustomed as soon as possible. Some students find it really easy; however, others' adaptation is not as good as their friends'. Consequently, schools should help them come through this experience successfully.

To begin with, in the first weeks, schools should give some orientation course which help freshman get involved with new environment. Advisors or administrators should take them on a tour of school and show them around should. Advisors should tell them about the school' history, how to access facilities in the school such as gyms, library, access computer, carteen, the rule they have to follow, and so on.

Besides, schools should help them find accommodation. Most new students wonder that whether they should live in hostel or rent a flat outside the school campus; therefore, School advisors can show the both advantages and disadvantages of these kinds of accommodation. School should arrange place in campus area for students who want to live in school, and help others who prefer living outside school to find place for living.

Last but not least, schools should constitute clubs, outside activities to make a good environment for students participate. When these students attend, they have more chance to make friend with others.

To sum up, the role of school is very important to help new students get accustomed to new environment.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
To begin with, in the first weeks, schools should offer an orientation course that helps freshman get involved in their new environment.

In addition , schools should help new students find accommodations .

I changed "them" to new students because this is the first sentence in a paragraph. You should always use a noun rather than a pronoun the first time you refer to a person or thing in a paragraph.
OP khoctham 6 / 12  
thank EF_Simone so much!i try to make better comment for others and avoid these mistakes in my essays. i am preparing for ielts. thus could u tell me how much scores i can have?

Home / Writing Feedback / solution for new students to get on new school