Solution to the global climate change

thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
please check for me more detail, for my grammar, sentence structures, and logic.
thanks so much

Only Government Can Save Humans

Scientists and news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Governments cannot be expected to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of individuals to change their lifestyle to prevent further damage. What are your views?

It is an unquestioned principle that has dominated international thinking for the last decades: the global temperature is increasing. Scientists have urged governments to take some measures to prevent the green house emission which is considered as main cause. Simultaneous, politicians and environmentalists also urged individuals to change their lifestyle. Personally, I strongly believe that governments and residents should take responsibility for this problem is more likely successful.

First of all, only governments can control production process of industries which are consider that account a large percentage of green house emissions. In the last few decades, industrial development is at a higher rate, and it is clear that the more plants are established, the more waste they give off. Governments can use some measures to discourage the industrial pollution such as: raising the tax for using fossil fuel, encouraging industries use biology energy, or using high technological equipment to meet standard about waste treatment systems. Moreover, it may be more successful when there is cooperation between governments around the word.

In addition, the solutions for this issue will be more effective when individuals change their lifestyles. Individuals can contribute to reduce the changes in the global climate through changing their habits such as: using public transport system in stead of their own cars, saving energy like electricity, petrol and so on. When people leave their car at home, which help reduce pollution and save energy.

To sum up, the governmental solution to this problem will be more efficient when there is a combination between government and individuals to take responsibility.
This doesn't seem like a fair prompt. There is no way you can write enough to give a thoughtful answer on a timed test. Still, you might try to go into a bit more depth than you do. None of the things you list are practical solutions to the problem of global warming, even if you grant that man-made pollution is the cause. The scope of the problem and the scale of the solutions are orders of magnitude apart in terms of degree.

Home / Writing Feedback / Solution to the global climate change