Social Bond in The High Rise Apartment

mujahid_fadli 16 / 3 6  
Some people say that living in a high-rise apartment block is lonely experience because there is no community spirit. Others say that people who live in high-rise apartments have a much better sense of community than those who live in houses. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

******************************************************************************************************************************

A good deal of people say that living in high-rise apartment is the lonesome experience due to there is no social bond each other. Nonetheless, I would argue that remain there have plenty of togetherness better than living in dwelling-place block.

Regarding to those who espouse the argument that there are reasons the lack of community passion in apartments. First of all, it is depend on the purposes of the construction and its targets. The tenants have trend which are homogeneous, for example, they are full time workers all it once in apartments. Virtually all of the time is spent in the office, so that it reduces the time for community life therein. Moreover, those are not supported by adequate public facilities and more expensive too. In the whole Chenggong China, to exemplify, thousands of apartments are empty because did not affordable by society. As a result, the government decided to split the superblock apartments in order to be more humane with added facilities of the social life and adapted traditional Chinese houses.

On the other hand, I believe that extend in apartment blocks create a lot of chances for togetherness. First, people would are quite familiar and getting to know other families because they are often meet without stopping with each other on the stairs, in the corridors, or in the soup kitchen. Secondly, at the weekend time, they often gathered all together in the park, children's playground, or other facilities which are provided by management apartment. Consequently, they would tend to often share such as experiences, foods, and other things because those were already believe as one community and one family.

To sum up, while individuals assume that high-rise apartment is always offering forlorn impression, I would argue that truthfully those buildings have a good deal of opportunity to build good community among the occupants.
This is certainly a very interesting discussion Muhajid. Your line of reasoning obviously comes from personal experience, first hand knowledge, and observations of the various housing types available in China. This makes your discussion quite authoritative in stance and allows the reader to come to a more informed decision after reading your essay. I must say, I admire how you were able to get your thought across even though some of the grammar you used requires revisions in order to make your point clearer. Being grammatically perfect is the ideal in any written essay. However, making sure that you can make yourself understood is more important. You successfully did that in this exercise. Let me offer some grammatical corrections at this point to help you further enhance your English language use.

living in high-rise apartment is the A lonesome experience due to there is no THE LACK OF social bond WITH each other.

that remain there have ARE plenty of OPPORTUNITIES AND PLACES FOR togetherness IN A HIGH RISE APARTMENT better than living in A dwelling-place HOUSING block.

Regarding to those who espouse ARGUE the argument that there are reasons THAT THERE IS A the lack of community passion in apartments.

First of all, I BELIEVE THAT it is dependENT on the purposes of the construction and its targets.

The tenants have trend which are homogeneous, for FOR example, they THE TENANTS are full time workers all it once in apartments .

and ARE more expensive too

In the whole Chenggong China, to exemplify, FOR EXAMPLE,

because did not affordable by society. PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD TO PURCHASE IT.

As a result, the government decided to split the superblock apartments in order to be more humane with added facilities of the FOR social life and adapted THE LOOK TO traditional Chinese houses.

I believe that extend STAYING in apartment blocks create a lot of chances for togetherness

First, people would are quite familiar and getting to know other families because they are often meet without stopping with each other on the stairs, in the corridors, or in the soup kitchen.

Secondly, at the weekend time DURING WEEKENDS, they often gatheredall together in the park, children's playground, or other facilities which are provided by management apartment. THE APARTMENT MANAGEMENT.

Consequently, they would tend to often share such as experiences, foods, and other things because those were already believe as one community and one family. THEY ALREADY BELONG TO ONE COMMUNITY THAT THEY SEE AS FAMILY.

Always try to tighten your thought process. Notice how I deleted a number of unnecessary words in your essay. These just clutter the message of your essay. Concentrate on presenting clear thoughts in every sentence. Do not transliterate things. Make sure to say it in English, proper English.

Home / Writing Feedback / Social Bond in The High Rise Apartment