What other skill(s) should schools focus on to prepare students for the workplace?

greenw4y2 /  
Topic: What other skill(s) should schools focus on to prepare students for the workplace? Think of at least one idea and explain why you think this skill is important. (5-8 sentences)

I think the other skill that schools should focus on to prepare students for the workplace is communication skill. Most of students are future employees, so that they must have a strong communication skill, as they have to communicate with their colleagues and even their boss. Moreover, most of the current job requires employees to contact customers regularly. Effective communication skill is very important to prepare readable documents, to write clear emails for business partners and to state ideas in a professional way. In a word, communication skill is the other skill that schools should focus on to prepare students for the workplace.

P.S. Please help me check this paragraph? Are there any mistakes? Is it well-structured?
Thank you :"3
gmuturi 4 / 8  
Most of students are future employees, so that they must have a strong communication skill, as they have to communicate with their colleagues and even their boss. Moreover, most of the current jobs requires employees to contact customers regularly.

Well just a few mistakes,but its a good essay
faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
Hi Greenw4y2,

I think another skill that schools should be focused on preparing students for the workplace is communication skill. The majority of students are future employees, so they ought to have a strong communication skill, as they have to communicate with their colleagues and even their boss. Moreover, most of the current job requires employees in order to contact customers regularly. Effective communication skill is very significant so as to prepare readable documents, to write clear emails for business partners and to state ideas in a professional way.

I assume that it is better to paraphrase this statement
In a word, communication skill is the other skill that schools should focus on to prepare students for the workplace.

here is my suggestion
In a word, communication skill is the other skill that schools should be focus on to prepare students for the workplace.
When it comes to student future, both educational stakeholders have to pay considerable amount of attention on interaction skill in social relationship

Home / Writing Feedback / What other skill(s) should schools focus on to prepare students for the workplace?