There are several reasons why criminal activities always happen in many parts of the world.

amrillahmk31 15 / 17 2  
Question: Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

These days, every government all over the world should cope one of global problems such as the rising of crime rates. There are several reasons why criminal activities always happen in many parts of the world. I would argue some of causes about this problem are poverty and only bit of vocation which available for citizens.

It is a fact that the gap of social welfare between the poor and the rich are growing in many countries. This makes enormous people now are living below the poverty line. For instance, more than a third of Indonesian population and more than 47 million Americans living in poverty. This problem will lead to the increasing of crime rates because the poor can not meet their daily needs and that is the reason why they are susceptible to commit crime. Subsequently, this mater is deteriorated by a minimum of vocation for them.

There are some ways to overcome the rise of crime rates. Since the poor is the most susceptible for commiting crime, then, the solution can be divided in a short-term and long-term for them. In a short-term, government can open the workshop in many field of works for the poor, because based on what I know immense of them are unskilled labour. By giving a workshop, they have qualification for searching job which they want. Another solution in a long-term is the cost of education should be cheaper in order to elevate the poor welfare. Since the poor do not have many, a low of education fund is a must due to education is the most powerful weapon to improve their lives. For completing the solution of this issue, government at the same time should uphold law enforcement to prevent criminal activities in the future.

This issue is not an easy task, which means government and many people or institution should be neck and neck to resolve this problem as soon as possible. Thus, the world will be a peaceful place to live with.
anita11 28 / 20 2  
Hallo Amrillah, i want to correct your introduction :)

These days, every government all overin the world (or you can use worldwide )should cope one of global problems such as the rising ofhas faced the increase of crime rates.

In this case , Tt here are several reasons why criminalitiesactivities always happenoccur in many parts of the world. I would argue that this problem areis caused by poverty and only bit of vocation which available for citizens. : sorry, in this sentence i cannot understand what do you mean, may be you can choose other words/phrase

Home / Writing Feedback / There are several reasons why criminal activities always happen in many parts of the world.