Settlements with the past - the causes of space exploration.

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
Some people argue that space exploration has had more to do with national pride than international effort.
To what extent do you agree with this?
How do you think space exploration will change the future?

Exploration space has a considerable value for everyone. The expanding of technology brings the huge impact throughout the world, particularly space technology that makes possible society explore other planets. In the modern era, it is argued that people going outer space have had more to do with national pride than international effort. I firmly believe that people who explore the space have been made their nationality proud of them because they brought their country identity when they explore the space, like a flag. However, other believe that space exploration implied in global effort due to the fact that it occurs because collaboration and supporting from other countries.

A convincing argument can be made that the success of people exploring outer space is not only playing a pivotal role to make their self-proud, but also it can lead their country to become famous in around the world. Yuri Gagarin was a Russian astronaut and the first person visited space. On April 12th, 1961, he orbit the earth and hoist the Russian flag in space. From that moment, Russian has been popular as a country has the advance technology to send the men explore outside Earth. People who journey into outer space make their country really proud of them because they show to throughout the world how great their country and it is a unique exploration because no one has experienced it before.

On the other hand, space exploration has involved many countries. Currently, around 13 other space agencies participate in the International space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG) to advance a long-range human space exploration strategy. In May 2007, fourteen space agencies have released. They shared the vision of coordinated human like establish International space station and robotic space exploration focused on Solar System destinations where humans may one day live and work. It is proof that global relationship is a significant subject for travelling space successfully.

As far I am concerned, I think a journey to outside the earth is becoming a necessity for human because many people use advanced technology which can be developed on other planets. Next generation, the situation in our Earth will be changing and there is new information about move the half of people on Earth to live on Mars. Thus, the scientists have prepared and enhance the knowledge how to survive in outer space. Such Mars One has established residents in March and this company will send hundreds of people to permanent living in Mars in 2025.

To sum up, Astronaut who succeeded travel outer space will bring the prestigious achievement about their country. However, the uniqueness of this exploration create a global proud what they do and collaboration with other countries in many parts of the world. I firmly believe that free-space settlements could be wonderful places to live.
hasdymath 11 / 25  
hi hasbi, overall you have shown your capability to answer all the question, yet, I have found some mistakes. to develop your score more, you nedd some fixing. let me help you out

Exploration space EXPLORATION OF SPACE has a considerable value for everyone. The expanding of technology brings the huge impactSthroughout TO the world, particularly space technology that makes possible society explore other planets SOCIETY ABLE TO EXPLORE OTHER PLANETS. In the modern era, it is argued that people going outer space have had more to do with national pride than international effort. I firmly believe that people who explore the space have been made their nationality proud of them (NEED A COMMA) because they brought their country identity when they explored the space, like a flag. However, others believe that space exploration implied in global effort due to the fact that it occurs because collaboration and supporting from other countries.

To sum up, Astronautan astronaut who succeeded to travel outer space will bring the prestigious achievement about their country. However, the uniqueness of this exploration create a global proud what they do and collaboration with other countries in many parts of the world. I firmly believe that free-space settlements could be wonderful places to live.

Home / Writing Feedback / Settlements with the past - the causes of space exploration.