Self-confidence is the most important factor for success in school or at work.

Nadir_97 1 / -  
It is an irrefutable fact that people attaining myriad successes requires inevitable factors. Some maintain that self-assurance engendering accomplishment is the most salient aspect in any place. I entirely agree with this point of view for several reasons.

To begin with, if a person desire to achieve a goal, he or she must persuade himself or herself in advance. Anyone ought to keep in mind that everything commences how to prepare yourself or which extent you formulate yourself. A good illustration is that if students formulate to score egregious mark beforehand, they are likely to do in a bad way. Hence, it makes it evident that people must anticipate in a marvelous way for getting success by utilizing this criterion.

Another factor to be taken into consideration is that self-confidence can dispose of being in a predicament. If you have less chance in any situation, you can employ this advantage against it. For instance, when you interview for holding a job, but you have less qualification, you are able to take an advantage of your assurance, so it can give an advantage to get a job easily. From this it becomes apparent that being this crucial trait has a good effect on ourselves.

After analyzing these points it can be concluded that self-assurance aids us to build future life perfectly. What people need to do is place emphasis on building up this quality themselves.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Nadir..
Your writing is good.
I closely read your writing and will give few suggestions
I hope these can help you.

It is an irrefutable fact that people attaining myriad successes which requires inevitable factors. Some people maintain that self-assurance ...
I entirely agree withthat this point of is a general view for several reasons.

Hence, it makes it evidentseems that people must anticipate ...

Another factor to be taken into consideration is ...

From thisFinally , it becomes apparent that ...

After analyzing these points, it can be concluded that ...

Note:
- You sometimes forgot to use the conjunction to make a complex sentence.
- You should make a paragraph which consist at least three sentences.
- You should make good flow so that the reader is easier to understand. You should use linking words precise.

Overall, Good Job
Nadir, you need to consider some other factors with regards to the use of self-confidence in school or at work. The fact that one is self-confident makes a person carry himself with an air of self-assuredness. That we both agree upon. However, just portraying the confidence is useless if you are not prepared for a test at school or for a job interview. That confidence melts away as you begin to fail in your quest to accomplish tasks and goals.

So, considering the fact that the only way to actually pass a test or get a job is to be prepared for the test by studying or preparing well for your job interview by making sure you have the correct and impressive credentials weakens your opinion. Just having a successful mindset in the form of self-confidence is useless if you are have not done the work in terms of helping yourself to achieve success.

Again, when you discuss your opinion, always make sure to present the pro and con of the discussion. Make sure to consider other factors that people, who might engage you in a debate might bring up. Anticipate counter arguments and represent it in your essay, that way you solidify and validate your opinion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Self-confidence is the most important factor for success in school or at work.