The school systems cause children have little leisure time and study in under pressure

irhame 52 / 50 25  
In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard on their studies.
What do you think are the causes of this.
What solutions can you suggest?

Answer:

In this day and age, there are more challenges and assignments that youngsters in some nations have to deal with in school. As such, it is no doubt they only have few valuable free time and study in depression condition. This essay will examine the reasons why these problems are occurring and discuss some possible solutions.

The predominant factor resulting in this topic is poor education systems, because a wide range of countries more likely to have an extremely heavy learning methods. For example, the research of Cambridge University recently reveals that 95% students in developing countries have spent almost 9 hours at school every day, and after coming back to their own home, there are a lot of home works which are supposed to be handed for next day. Not only that, but also wrong understanding. Some people may think that purpose of education is for getting high score. Young people study hard only due to good marks without considering other aspects. Therefore, less-developed education systems play a big rule in student improvement.

Nevertheless, there are potential ways to solve these problems, or at least reduce these effects. Initially, school should integrate outdoor activities. If people also enjoy social activities though in school schedule, it will give new experiences for children themselves. Eventually, government has to provide some seminars about the modern education system for improving school ways to improve children skills.

To sum up, it is obvious that although school's time is very crowded and children are forced to study hard caused by poor teaching systems. There are steps that school and government can take to diminish its effects. Where possible, all people who have responsibility for student education must hand in hand to tackle these problems from deteriorating further.
Irham, you are showing an improvement with each essay that you write. I can see the effort you are making to make sure that you are conscious of the latest news and information regarding various topics. The mere fact that you were able to cite information from a a named source indicates a heightened level of intellect and understanding of the prompt. The only problem we really face, are the grammar issues that always occur with your essays. Don't fret. Proper English grammar takes time and practice to develop. You'll eventually get there. What matters the most at this time is that the examiner will be able to understand what you are trying to say in your essay. All that matters is that he can rate you fairly when the time comes.

In this day and age, there are more challenges and assignments that youngsters in some nations have to deal with in school.

As such, it is no doubt they only have A few

in A DEPRESSED condition

topic ARE poor education systems

countries more likely to have an extremely heavy learning methods.

recently REVEALED

that 95% OF students

there are a lot of home works which are supposed to be handed for IN THE next day

Not only that, but also wrong understanding. - Understanding of what? The meaning of education? You have to always explain what you are implying otherwise the sentence does not make sense.

may think that the purpose of education is for getting high scoreS.

Young people study hard only due to GET good marks

a big ROLE

Nevertheless, There are potential

Initially, THE school

social activities though in THE school schedule

new experiences for TO THE children themselves

Eventually, THE government

education system TO IMPROVE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM WHICH WILL ALSO HELP IMPROVE THE SKILLS OF THE CHILDREN

school's time

hard BECAUSE OF poor

schoolS and government

people RESPONSIBLE for student education must WORK hand in hand to tackle these problems from deteriorating further .

Home / Writing Feedback / The school systems cause children have little leisure time and study in under pressure