School paper about My Weekend

k3ne 1 / -  
My weekend starts on Friday, after office hour. Me and my office mates hanging around on badminton court, we plays around two hours and have some chit chat within.

After playing badminton, I usually back home and preparing myself to watching any films on DVD. It will takes me to Saturday without notice when the story runs too well.

When I don't have any films to watching over, I will turns off my morning alarms and prepare to sleep because Saturday is the best time to waking up at noon.

On Saturday, first thing that I like to do is checking my whole kind of social media before deciding to go out side. From those kind of media social, I will find any occasion that take my interest to. When it comes nothing to do with that, I keep make myself going outside to buy some food for lunch then locked up myself in my room to hanging around with my laptop and television. Sometimes I go to church on Saturday night when I have a lot of plan on Sunday.

I starts my Sunday with watching Doraemon series on television. Then I go to traditional market to buy anything that I can consume in a few days, such as crackers, vegetables, fruits, mostly I bought dairy foods. I prepared my food stock on refrigerator so it will makes easier for me when anytime I need to chew some food.

Basically, I like a new things, so everytime I heard or know that any good place to go (especially when it is around my place), I will make a time to check that place on Sunday.

But my whole Sunday will like Saturday when it comes nothing to do.

Anyone, if you don't mind, please write down your comments to correct my grammar. Thank you so much.
Hargun003 4 / 27 6  
Hey,
so there are some couple of mistakes which I have corrected so check it out,
My weekend starts on Friday, after office hours . Me and my office mates hang around on badminton court.We play FOR around two hours and have some chit chat within.

After playing badminton, I usuallycome back home andprepare myself to watchingwatch any films on DVD. It will takes me to Saturday without notice when the story runs too well. This line doesnt make sense to me.

When I don't have any films to watch over, I will turns off IGNORE my morning alarms and prepare to sleep because Saturday is the best time to waking wake up at noon.

On Saturday, first thing that I like to do is checking my whole kind of social media before deciding to go out side. From those kind of media social, I will find any occasion that take my interest to From those sites, i get to know what is happening around and then accordingly I decide my day. When it comes nothing to do with Apart from that, I keep make occupy myself BY going outside to buy some food for lunch, then I lock up myself in my room to hang around with my laptop and television. Sometimes I go to THE church on Saturday night when I have a lot of plan on Sunday.

I start my Sunday with watching Doraemon series on television. Then I go to traditional market to buy things that I can consume in a few days, such as crackers, vegetables, fruits, mostly I buy dairy foods. I prepare my food stock on in refrigerator so it will be easier for me, when I need to chew some food.

Basically, I like a new things, so everytime I hear or GET TO know any good place to hang around (especially when it is around my place), I make time to check that place on Sunday.

But my whole Sunday is like Saturday when it comes to nothing to do.

Home / Writing Feedback / School paper about My Weekend