The role of teacher in modern society

Allinaa 1 / 1  
The world changes day by day and there is no doubt that the modern society is not the same with an ancient one. For example, education system has changed completly - nowdays being teacher does not mean only being a helper in difficult process of getting education; it means being creative and highly talented "guide", which accompanies a student in all way of studying. Are these changes positive or negative?

In my opinion, contemporary teachers should pay more attention to new methods of teaching, what will make studying more enjoyable. First of all, in conditions, when people are surronded by great number of information, school or university program can be remembered only by association; that is why lessons must be expressive and remarkable. Secondly, today humanity has the accsess to immence resourse, such as books, science reserches and teacher`s role, which provide student with it, is not actual today.

However, some people believe that a classic teacher is more reliable, becouse new methods of education can be untested yet. They also consider that instead of imagining something new, it is better to make knowlage deeper for both students and teachers.

I am afraid they are not right, because education system cannot stay in one level. Moreover, in modern society depth of knowlage does not play the mainest role; it is more important to be flexible.

In conclusion I strongly believe that the way of getting education is very individual and choice depends on our preferences.
Habib Rastegar 8 / 18 1  
The world changes day by day and there is no doubt that the modern society is not the same with an ancient one

The world is changing day by day and there is no doubt (undoubtedly) that the modern society is not like the ancient one.

For example, education system has changed completly (completely ) - nowdays (nowadays) being teacher does not mean only being a helper in difficult process of getting education; it means being creative and highly talented "guide", which accompanies a student in all way of studying

The sentence is very long and the reader become tired very soon
I guess this is for IELTS or TOEFL and if so, you are slightly touching the required word count, I guess :D
During your practice sessions, try to reach the desire count :)
becouse

.... because ... be mindful about spelling mistakes!

However, some people believe that a classic teacher is more reliable, becouse new methods of education can be untested yet.

.... "classic teacher" does not sound proper. You can say "a good teacher", "an exemplary teacher" etc. ... But this sentence does not convey your idea clearly and it sounds pretty confusing. I feel this is what you are trying to say;

A good teacher need to be open minded and willing to accept new methodologies of teaching because these methods keep getting updated everyday.
I think you need to work on your essay structure a lot. Follow the essay structure that dumi has proposed and read others essays to grasp it better.
OP Allinaa 1 / 1  
Thank you for comments! But this essay was written for Russian State Exam and it has little bit other structure) If speak about <classic teacher>, I ment <usual one>, or who we have nowadays, something like that. Anyway, I understand your point of view)
rozha 15 / 34  
thanks, it is really helpful for improve our writing skill.

Home / Writing Feedback / The role of teacher in modern society