IELTS TASK 2: The rich and poor nations have the gap after that what the cause and solution the case

dina79 20 / 26 3  
The inequality between rich and poor nations is now wider than it has ever been before. What do you think are the main causes of this difference and what do you think can be done to reduce the gap?

Recent day, the high problem in several country is the disproportion poor people and the rich people in which it has been the extended issue. While, the government does not help the whole this situation, the human is the big part for control the different status. I believe the government and the society fulfilling to help the country as the problem solving.

The imbalance this situation between the richer and the poor people still developing until now. It is since the government does not concern in the one problem so that the poverty will be stuck in the life. In my experience that the government focus in the education the poverty but do not help the whole system knowledge the human live in there. The poor people just thinking to get the money. The gap has the big issue since government do not finish the deep problem

The society need to help the other people. It is the circumstance when the poor people do not have money for continues their life. Research by the American Psychological Association that Feeling good about spending money on someone else rather than for personal benefit may be a universal response among people in both impoverished countries and rich nations. The majority of people render a half of stuff or money and give knowledge about survive a life for poor people. Moreover, the live poor people will be better in the future

To sum up, the myriad problem about poverty yet finished all by the government but the human can help as the first way to poor people live with the good by share something.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  

These conclusion above is incomplete,,,

you need to put your position

for instance :
it is imperative that,,,,,
I firmly believe that
I suggest that ,,,,

the sentence is very important in writing task 2

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: The rich and poor nations have the gap after that what the cause and solution the case