I recommend that government should spend more money on improving highway

taylor kong 5 / 8  
A public debate has arisen concerning that government should spend more money on improving highways or public transportation. There are diverse attitudes from people with distinguishing backgrounds. Some people like ones living in villages argue that government should spend more money on improving highway; while, to some extent, some city folks prefer investing in public transportation. Personally speaking, I recommend that government should spend more money on improving highway. There are several conspicuous aspects as follows.

The main reason for my propensity is that highway is playing a vital role in the development of the villages, since highway could closely connect rural and urban. Firstly, living in a noisy place for a long time, city people more would like to spend their holidays in villages where is quiet, close to the nature, and with less pressure which is health for them. Thus, it would boost rural travel industry. Moreover, higher and higher house price in cities have forced a lot of people, especially young people, to take a heavy burden. With highways, it is much easier for them to drive between cities and villages daily, so they can choose a relatively cheaper house in villages near the cities. Thus, many companies, such as super markets, will be introduced to villages and prompt the development of the villages.

Another reason for my propensity is that highway is an infrastructure which building highways will provide relatively many jobs for some people who are the unemployed. Take building a highway as example, government building a highway, which is a huge project. It needs more many people to work and it is one of solutions to question that help the unemployment. It provides guarantee the unemployed a basic living level, highway is free to people as well. Moreover, an enterprise is not able to building a highway for it has not enough money to support it. Even if it has ability to build it, the aim of the enterprise is attain more many profits from it. Such as: the establishment of toll gate is a common phenomenon. This is a very huge expense that individual driving one's own car to work will spend around 50 yuan from villages to cities which have 40 kilometer daily. However, government builds highways to serve the people by the people to pay taxes.

All in all, some people may still remain unconvinced, the reasons I have analyzed could at least make them more aware of the various dimensions of the issue under discussion. There is little doubt that more and more people will come to realize that government should spend more money on improving highway. Not only provide so many job to people who is the unemployed, but also provides a convenient and fast service to people who are living in the villages and work in the cities.
wendy_the - / 2  
A public debate has arisen on should government spend more money on improving highways or public transportation has arisen to attention.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / I recommend that government should spend more money on improving highway