IELTS Task 2 Reading for developing imaginations and languages skills than TV.

LonaRandan 1 / 2  
Reading is more important for developing imaginations and languages skills than television.
Do you agree or disagree?

Building creativity with imaginations and ability in skills will be valuable in reading section than on television. I agree with this statement that I consider about how the way of brain creates something new on new reading activity.

Television is a tool to make people more easily to understand certain issue. Unless this circumstance makes fast of brain response with no longer time. It stimulates brain without thinking too much. It happens because television provides visual media which is like "translate" of mind with a simple thing. In result, it creates poor imagination and less desire to improve skills of language.

I believe reading is an activity that forces brain to think more comprehensive than usual. It starts when people are confuse what they read and try to understand it. This situation leads brain to work in maximum capacity which drives process of imagination and language skill to tackle the problem. Automatically, brain will produce output as the responds of this process. In addition, this activity brings people to raise something new which called idea that through process of analysis language in advance. Thus, it makes breath-taking result with new imagination and language skill in advance.

In conclusion, I totally agree that reading more imperative than television to develop imagination and language skills. Also, societies can create and deliver their own imagination with this activity.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Your starting sentence needs polishing . Listen, when you are asked to write an essay that works, you have to grab readers' attention and make them want to read your essay. I am sure every essayist will agree with the fact. A hook, a catchy phrase, can be one of strategies you can use to do so. You do not have to work too hard on it ,but start with something simple. If you have a difficulty with a hook, then start straight away with the background by restating the prompt with your own words. Eventually, you need to create an outline to help readers categorize your main points. Listen, you have to write at least three sentences in one paragraph so as that you have more rooms for discussion. As an EF contributor and English teacher in English Studio Pare, I suggest students for this. If you write less than the required ones, then there will be no coherence among paragraphs. Let me give a try;

Developing language skills and imagination is hard to master. As such, it is agreed that reading brings immense benefits, since such an activity provides an active learning for learners. However, some others argue that TV offers pictorial record to help people learn faster. In my view, I believe that reading nourishes people brain so as that they could expand their knowledge and awareness.

hope this helps :D
- eddy suaib
Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
Hi @LonaRandan, I'm Luthfia.
May I give you some suggestions?
1. Your words are less than 250 words
2. First , television is a tool to make people more easily easier to understand certain issue.
3. Furthermore , I believe reading is an activity ...

It starts when people are confuse what they read and try to understand it .

Thus, it makes breath-taking (what the meaning of?) result with new imagination ...

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 Reading for developing imaginations and languages skills than TV.