Raising awareness among tourists about the serious consequences of their reckless actions

JIDA 8 / 6 4  
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.
How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience

Some argue that tourism has plenty of demerit effects when folk have trip on the countries that they visited. This essay will outline about activity which travel makers can do to decrease demerit effects on local culture and surroundings.

There are several reasons that the existence of tourism can have a negative impact on the environment. Firstly, many buildings including roads, hotels, or parking-place damage natural habitats of animals and plants and spoil the landscape. Afterwards, from cultural perspective, maybe they can loss local traditions like fishing, farming, creating sculpture and many more. It is possible that local inhabitant are forced to work in the tourist industry. Next, tourism may cause increase of nature problems. It is because visitors who came from other cities or countries consider that they do not have to improve the environment. The main point is, the tourist destination do not have any policies or rule, so some holidaymakers tend to neglect the problem of around environment.

In terms of solutions, I believe that the tourist should be responsible to reduce this problem. Every travelers should be given some rule before entering the tourism. So tourist tend more aware during travelling in every destination where they would visit. Next, tourist ability to pay tax rate for the tourism because it can be used to improves or repairs their facilities. Finally, tourist must have awareness about the environmental, they must keep their rubbish, so they have to throw away it to trash in the right place.

Therefore, it is clear that problems caused by tourist and the presence of tourism are very serious. Yet tourist have a responsibility, so it may ameliorate the problems.
Diqon 10 / 33 12  
hai Jida. i am glad meet you here.

There are several reasons that the existence of tourism can have a negative impact on the environment.

in you topic sentence, you say that the existence of tourism can have a negative impact , after that, you have mentioned Firstly, many buildings including roads, hotels, or parking-place damage natural habitats of animals and plants and spoil the landscape. in my opinion, you should say a specific place in where tourism could have some negative impacts. because your next supporting detail, you told about maybe they can loss local traditions like fishing, farming, creating sculpture and many more.I think your sentences do not have coherence and cohesionIt is possible that local inhabitant are forced to work in the tourist industry. here, i suggest to find some specific ideas.

thank you. practice make perfect. so much.

Home / Writing Feedback / Raising awareness among tourists about the serious consequences of their reckless actions