The picture describes the process of cycles how the rainwater can be recycled and reused

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
The picture describes the process of cycles how the rainwater can be recycled and reused. In this processing is needed some equipment which are useful for supporting the progress.

First of all, several tools which are useful are rainwater tanks, water treatment plant and waste water treatment plant. Started with the rainwater fall down and it is collected in the rainwater tank and water treatment plant. The liquid from rainwater storage can be used directly without any steps. While, water from water treatment plant must be filtered or need expert ways for being ready to consume as drinking water.

Then, the household waste water from the inhabitant's house has to through a purification equipment, namely wastewater treatment plant before going to the river and become excess treated water. Furthermore, water from treatment plant can be consumed after recycling water and clean. Regarding the water from the pool has to pass a process called strom water treatment before is thrown to a nature.

Irfan, were you in a hurry or distracted when you wrote this practice essay? It sounds nothing like you. It is not very well written and really needs a lot of work in order to improve. Remember, you need to make sure you are focused when you write these report essays. One mistake, one distraction and your essay will be ruined. I do not know what happened to you while writing this essay but whatever it was, it affected your overall mindset. I'll correct it for you now but I would like to see you try to revise what you wrote. This time, I want you to concentrate on what you are writing and apply yourself.

The picture describes the process of cycles how the rainwater can be recycled and reused RECYCLING.

In this processing is needed some equipment which are useful for supporting the progress. THE PROCESS REQUIRES SOME EQUIPMENT IN ORDER TO RECYCLE THE WATER

First of all, several tools which are useful are THE STANDARD REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE rainwater tanks, A water treatment plant and A waste water treatment plant.

Started with the rainwater fall down and it is collected in the rainwater tank and water treatment plant. THE PROCESS STARTS WITH THE COLLECTION OF RAINWATER WHICH IS SENT TO THE WATER TREATMENT PLANT.

The liquid from rainwater storage can be used directly without any FILTRATION steps.

water from water treatment plant must be filtered or need expert ways for being IT IS ready to BE consumeD as drinking water.

Then, the household waste water from the inhabitant's house has to through a purification equipment, namely wastewater treatment plant [...]

WATER FROM HOUSEHOLDS ARE RECYCLED USING PURIFICATION EQUIPMENT AT THE WASTEWATER PLANT BEFORE IT IS RELEASED AS EXCESS TREATED WATER INTO THE RIVER. STORM WATER IS TREATED BEFORE IT IS THROWN AWAY AS WELL. ON THE OTHER HAND, WATER FROM THE TREATMENT PLANT IS RECYCLED, CLEANED, THEN CONSUMED IN HOUSEHOLDS.

Home / Writing Feedback / The picture describes the process of cycles how the rainwater can be recycled and reused